Winchester Model 1300 Field - as new

This gun is my spare and it is 'as new' not a mark on it never a shell through it.

20 gauge, changeable choke. Modified choke included.

This gun is almost identical to the Remington 870 because they are both based on the John Browning design.

A very nice gun that could be given as a Christmas present because of its "as new" condition.

More info here: http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=012C&mid=512917

Asking $350. Same gun new is $450 at Gator Guns.

Ask questions. Let me know. I am in Northern Palm Beach County.

[email protected]

2MdjLl.jpg
MmNnwl.jpg
LeNOnl.jpg
6BH9el.jpg
Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Replies

• avmechavmech Posts: 1,276 Officer
    Wish I had the $$$$.....................sweet shottie
    Member #10822
  • bigdaddybear01bigdaddybear01 Posts: 55 Deckhand
    were you located,
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    bigdaddybear:

Sorry, I should have included the location. I am at the north end of Palm Beach County. I will travel for the right deal. I will be up your way within the week.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • bigdaddybear01bigdaddybear01 Posts: 55 Deckhand
    ill run it past the wife (BOSS) aand let ya know thanks.
    BTT - this gun has gotta go.

BTT one more time. Offers?

• avmechavmech Posts: 1,276 Officer
    Trades?
    Member #10822
  • irishff727irishff727 Posts: 948 Officer
    do you still have the shotgun
    time enjoyed wasted is not wasted time