Skip to main content
Home Photography Corner

Anybody home?

redsgurlredsgurl Senior MemberSmack in the middle of salt and fresh water.Posts: 618 Officer
Yo! Where y'all at?
Suz

Capybara's are vicious and should not be let alone with small children. In-laws are another matter.............

Replies

• conchydongconchydong Senior Member Posts: 13,952 AG
    They might be looking for mama, but they sure ain’t looking for daddy.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• redsgurlredsgurl Senior Member Smack in the middle of salt and fresh water.Posts: 618 Officer
    Lol. I know, right? They were cold. I know they aren't beautiful, but the babies are so cute.  What happened to the photography page? I know you used to come over here every now and then.... Looks like there have been changes and everyone is gone.
    Suz

Capybara's are vicious and should not be let alone with small children. In-laws are another matter.............
  • conchydongconchydong Senior Member Posts: 13,952 AG
    Xenia posts here on occasion and JohnnyBandit posts all or most of his stuff in OT or the hunting forum. Your right though. all of the forums here are slowly disappearing as well as long time members. Other social media outlets have taken over. Johnny pretty much always has good stuff as well as Xenia.
    https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/295821/the-final-edition-of-today-in-the-woods-for-2022#latest

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• redsgurlredsgurl Senior Member Smack in the middle of salt and fresh water.Posts: 618 Officer
    They  always did  :)
    Suz

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  :). I checked the link you sent. I dont know if he will remember me or not. 
    Suz

• swampdogswampdog Central FloridaPosts: 4,890 Captain
    edited January 7 #7
    Morning - I check for new pics to appreciate from time to time, but as mentioned folks seem to display their pics on a few “busier” forums. 
  • xeniaxenia Member Posts: 1,175 Officer
    Conchydong, here's one for you.  Taken the night of 12/27 from the Everglades.  297 frames of 20 seconds each.  Unmodified Nikon D7200 with 80-400mm lens set at 300mm, f5.3, ISO 3200. It's called the Rosette Nebula.

Xenia, I see you still have your head in the stars. How beautiful
    Suz

I watched this Little Blue for a while; had fun as he just slammed the minnows
    Suz

• dixiedaddixiedad Senior Member JacksonvillePosts: 431 Deckhand
    Great pic, timing was perfect.
    I cant really take credit. This went on for about 5 minutes. It was fun to shoot tho. 
    Suz

• swampdogswampdog Central FloridaPosts: 4,890 Captain
    Is that little blue a Tri-color Heron? Nice pic BTW.
  • MtgMamaMtgMama HoweyPosts: 127 Deckhand
    You ain’t much of a swampdog if you don’t know a Blue from a Tricolor..jest sayin..

• xeniaxenia Member Posts: 1,175 Officer
    Here's the California Nebula taken last weekend.  Still using just a standard DSLR camera.

• FlashFlash Senior Member Chiefland/Cedar KeyPosts: 12,484 AG
    redsgurl said:
    I cant really take credit. This went on for about 5 minutes. It was fun to shoot tho. 

Yeah Johnny started dragging everything to Off Topic and the mods didn't bother to stop it so it has died a bit in here sadly. 
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield