Skip to main content
Home General Hunting

My personal Apologies to Osprey11

JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 703 Officer
edited July 7 in General Hunting #1
I would like to personally and publicly apologize to Osprey11

My comments were rude, bullyish, brash, and mean.

I have no excuse... So I will not attempt to make up a fake one.

I cannot take them back.

I am sorry and I apologize...

That is all I can say.

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 12,902 AG
    maybe you should resign as a mod..
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 703 Officer
    ANUMBER1 said:
    maybe you should resign as a mod..

I have submitted my resignation. Did so earlier tonight.

I no longer have the temperament for it. Maybe I never did........

But Now I am old, grumpy, take things personal.

Argumentative....

Maybe I never had it.....

I tried to resign in March....

In any case........ I resigned tonight.
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 12,824 AG

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• Crkr23Crkr23 MelrosePosts: 480 Deckhand
    I hope you still contribute to the forum JB, your photos and road trip reports are appreciated.
  • hoggatorhoggator Posts: 522 Officer
    Crkr23 said:
    I hope you still contribute to the forum JB, your photos and road trip reports are appreciated.
    I second that!
    I fully plan on contributing.... I have been part of this forum since near its inception. 

• harbisonharbison Posts: 5,577 Admiral
    Takes a real man to do/say what what you have done/said! 
  • osprey11osprey11 Posts: 1,442 Officer
    Accepted.  Hope we can get along in the future.   My apologies if I offended you in the past!
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 2,926 Captain
    Maybe Bullfrog will come back now. Sucks we lost the head prosecutor for FWC cuz of this bs. Always enjoyed his stories. 
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
    Maybe Bullfrog will come back now. Sucks we lost the head prosecutor for FWC cuz of this bs. Always enjoyed his stories. 
    I am FB Friends with him..... He left over a rift with a different moderator.

I am slowly working on talking him into returning. 
  • gogittumgogittum Nature CoastPosts: 3,505 Captain
    Talk harder and faster.  I enjoyed his input/stories and think of him often.  Neighbor's chickens spend a lot of time in my yard.  Don't mind them at all.  I'd rather listen to the Rooster and his crowing than dogs barking and if they eat ticks, they're even more welcome.
  • josh_scott84josh_scott84 Palm HarborPosts: 1,129 Officer
    I mean pretty ridiculous mods running people off. Floridamodforums.com
  • ap111ap111 South FloridaPosts: 105 Deckhand
    JB, if you resign will they make you pay back the big dollars they paid you as a mod? 
    If so , I am willing to match what they paid you for your services as a guide around Spirit of the Wild. 

Being a mod on any forum is a pain in the ****.  Don't know why people submit themselves to the punishment a mod always gets.
    ap111 said:
    JB, if you resign will they make you pay back the big dollars they paid you as a mod? 
    If so , I am willing to match what they paid you for your services as a guide around Spirit of the Wild. 

Being a mod on any forum is a pain in the ****.  Don't know why people submit themselves to the punishment a mod always gets.

I resigned... I went all the way from Moderator to Deckhand... Not sure that happened...

Anyway.... I will keep trying to help you until archery season.....

I am not going this weekend.... I will probably go to Hendry County another five times....

For two reasons..... I back out of Spirit, Dinner etc when it gets close to Archery Season....

Mid August is about when the bears in Ocala get real active....

• PinmanPinman Posts: 3,528 Captain

We're a different set of rifters over here!  Always enjoyed Bullfrogs insight. 

JohnnyBandit, way to step up.  
     I feel better about clicking on the forum already...... I no longer have to care what anyone says..

Even Waterboy ALMOST seems like a decent guy....

Either way... Our very special water boy is special.... Bless his heart...

Oh.... By the way..... The waterboy thinks he can block me....

But he cannot......  All I have to do is log off the forum..... Then check the posts.....

I will see the waterboy's absurd posts.......  I can then copy and paste them... and we can all have fun commenting on them....

• bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 2,170 Captain
    edited July 9 #20
    I would also like to appleigize to H20 for calling him waterboy….. Lead the choir Johnny!..😜
  • H20dadH20dad Posts: 3,186 Captain
  • 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 2,861 Captain
    H20dad said:
    Yawn
    Like water off a croc LOL
    "I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
    For they always bring me tears
    I can't forgive the way they rob me
    Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine
    Pinman said:

We're a different set of rifters over here!  Always enjoyed Bullfrogs insight. 

JohnnyBandit, way to step up.  

gogittum said:
    Talk harder and faster.  I enjoyed his input/stories and think of him often.  Neighbor's chickens spend a lot of time in my yard.  Don't mind them at all.  I'd rather listen to the Rooster and his crowing than dogs barking and if they eat ticks, they're even more welcome.

He is strongly considering a return.... Pretty sure he will eventually.... Sounds like he is working on a project that is taking up a lot of his time.