DIAWA EXIST...

jt904jt904 Central FloridaPosts: 152 Deckhand

Anyone actually buying these? $859.99 for a 2000 series LOL
176 Key West Stealth 

Replies

• osprey11osprey11 Posts: 1,432 Officer
    Sucker is born every minute!   
  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 4,688 Captain
    These days really high prices for ordinary items... don't mean much, once you consider how worthless we've made our money....   I can't believe the average cost of a new car is being quoted as over $41,0000... Thanks a lot to Brandon and the folks who've been leading our country since 911 for that little bit of good news.  At least we can do something about Brandon (or his supporters...  next November...).  that will be a start with any luck... (and I don't belong to any political party at all....).
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • Fisherman007Fisherman007 Tampa BayPosts: 201 Deckhand
    These days really high prices for ordinary items... don't mean much, once you consider how worthless we've made our money....   I can't believe the average cost of a new car is being quoted as over $41,0000... Thanks a lot to Brandon and the folks who've been leading our country since 911 for that little bit of good news.  At least we can do something about Brandon (or his supporters...  next November...).  that will be a start with any luck... (and I don't belong to any political party at all....).
    Did you mean Biden?
  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 4,688 Captain
    Who's he?  Trying to be polite here since kids might be reading this.... 

ps... Can't wait until November... since nothing our current administration has done was accidental at all... 
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • bottom feederbottom feeder Posts: 1,692 Captain
    They prolly built that to compete with Stella and it's not worth the price either.

Leaving Florida... take a developer with you!

• jt904jt904 Central FloridaPosts: 152 Deckhand
    I was talking to someone online earlier today and he said he just bought one... said he paid $840 for a 5000 series straight from japan. He said its actually lighter than his 2500 stradic. 7.6 oz for the 5000 Exist, and 7.9 oz for the 2500 Stradic.
    176 Key West Stealth 

• poncedoradoponcedorado Posts: 769 Officer
    Call me old fashioned but I prefer a little bit of heft to a reel when I'm leaning back against a big fish. And for small fish, plenty of reels $200 and down do the job fine