Skip to main content
Home Off Topic

This must scare the crap out of China and Russia.

Replies

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 10,832 AG
    I'd be scared as well...
    Imagine a couple thousand of them running around your Country with Social Media.
    We are witnessing the downfall of modern society.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • gogittumgogittum Nature CoastPosts: 3,364 Captain
    Is there s'posed to be a link there ??
  • MontgomeryMarkMontgomeryMark AlabamaPosts: 190 Deckhand
    you don't want to watch it.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 40,849 AG
    Nice photo of something. Maybe a link or video next time so we know what you are talking about. 

Former Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,866 AG
    I thought you all were so well informed.  Maybe venture off the CNN/MSNBC plantation once in a while?

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 40,849 AG
    edited June 22 #7
    Sorry, I don't keep up with pride month like some on here do. I also don't watch CNN/MSNBC. 

We all have our important issues to keep up with, good to know yours is transgender pronouns.

Why would it scare Russia or China? Why would they care what we call each other? 

Former Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 21,643 Moderator
    Some kind of phobia I guess. 

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• gogittumgogittum Nature CoastPosts: 3,364 Captain
    edited June 22 #9
    My ****** oath.  Couldn't bring myself to waste the time watching the video after reading 'some' of the garbage text beneath.  What the h e l l is this country coming to/has it come to ??  

I'm curious....with all the focus and uproar over transgender and related stuff these days, what % of the population really is transgender ??  I know that an inconceivable (to me) % is gay, (what a waste of a good word) but what about all the other letters in the LBG spectrum ??
  • GardawgGardawg IslamoradaPosts: 15,125 AG
    So what?

The Navy also teaches you how to eat spaghetti with tomato sauce while wearing dress whites.

BTW ... 'Y'all' is the only pronoun needed.   Or 'you-uns' will work equally as well. 

He she it ... and then felt better.
    "Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can be sometimes easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love." Fred Rogers  
  • supratentorialsupratentorial FLPosts: 2,406 Captain
    Remember when we declared defeat in Afghanistan, folded up our nation's greatest symbol (rainbow flag) and dusted off the mural celebrating our greatest American hero one last time?
    I've nearly given up on our leadership.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 10,872 AG
    Remember when we declared defeat in Afghanistan, folded up our nation's greatest symbol (rainbow flag) and dusted off the mural celebrating our greatest American hero one last time?
    I've nearly given up on our leadership.
    Who said 

“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they (*****) couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. They (*****) couldn’t stop the process, they (*****) wanted to but couldn’t stop the process.”
  • supratentorialsupratentorial FLPosts: 2,406 Captain
    21 years of establishment fail.  How was that guy to know 007 would embarrass us all?
    I wonder why all authoritarian regimes make gayness a crime?

What are they afraid of? 

Is it  a guilty conscience from those strange feelings they have which confuse them?

"Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can be sometimes easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love." Fred Rogers  
    All of the above?

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• SaltwaterdawgSaltwaterdawg Too far from the gulfPosts: 4,506 Captain
    I remember when gay meant something else entirely.
    I do too. Word meanings change all the time.

Someone being gay, lesbian, transgender doesn't affect my life, my children's lives, my grandchildren's lives nor does it prevent me and mine from doing what we want to. 

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Agreed. I have a nephew and niece on wife’s side of family that are homosexuals. They are the kindest, nicest people I know. 
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 19,209 AG
    It appears as if Big Battery is the only one who is scared.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 29,149 AG
    Two of our best friends are gay. We have dinner with them twice a month.
    Vote for the other candidate
    My neighbor has a dog that is gay.  
    Gardawg said:
    I think that UGA dawg is gay. He licks his own pecker on national TV.

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• GotEmOnGotEmOn Crystal RiverPosts: 254 Deckhand
    Envious?  😁
    That dog would bite you,,,,
    In the words of the great Lewis Gizzard,

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

edited June 22 #26
    A lost national treasure. 

ETA. I had all his books and cassettes. 
    Gardawg said:
    Well don't think I ain't never got a crick in my neck from trying ... just not on TV
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 8,406 Admiral
    In the back of cabs in Chicago, they are playing something similar to that on the video screens in front of the passengers.  Really is no reason for it.  I don't care what people do but changing the language is kind of ridiculous.