Skip to main content
Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

Stingwray trips June 1st and 2nd 2022

stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 845 Officer
Well I am back on the gulf again boxing a few fish. Here are some of pics we took during those two days.
Catch ‘em up

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 2,139 Captain
    Some studs there!  Save some for me :D
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • fishbitfishbit Posts: 610 Officer
    Nice haul!
    Nature goes on her way, and all that to us seems an exception is really according to order.
    (Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 845 Officer
    06/07/22
    Yesterday carried some friends that own a tree service in my home town.They boxed a nice mixed bag of fish. Also there was a good shark bite in the gulf. Think we might have seen the great white that has been pinged in the gulf on our trip

• CaptJCaptJ Posts: 1,637 Captain
    Well been some questions out there about me boxing red snapper on my trips. So lets  clear this up, I have a USCG captain license and enrolled in a drug consortium. I run both recreational vessels and documented vessels with federal reef permit along with federal pelagic permit. Federal permitted vessels for-hire red snapper season  opens June1st 12:01 and closes Aug 19th. Also as of this year all vessel with federal reef and pelagic permits are required to have a operating VMS to keep their permit active.

A few pics from last week trips. Had a group of friends that own homes in my community along with a local captain friend. The other trip was a local business man and his friends in my home own. Another great week on the gulf.
    Catch ‘em up

Nice!
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
    06-26-22
    On yesterday’s trip had a few friend from my home town. They  had a  nice little  box of fish for a short trip. . Another great day on gulf with friends.

Another great trip!!