Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Boats

World Cat 266 for Sale-Completely refurbished

DocGlennDocGlenn Posts: 14 Deckhand
edited June 10 in Classifieds: Boats #1
For Sale:  Completely re-worked 2001 266.  I had the work done over the last 18 months.   Had no intention of selling her after the work was complete, but I fell into a bigger boat that I couldn’t pass up, and now she has to find a new home.  2001 hull, 2016 Mercury 150 four strokes w/ 175 hours, completely re-wired with new electronics-Garmin Radar, sounder (with dual side-scan transducers), GPS, and Auto-pilot.  New remote spotlight, new steering system, new windlass, rope and chain (Lewmar 1000), Fusion Stereo, Standard Horizon VHF, complete replacement of all plumbing, including new fuel tanks and SS through-hull fittings.  The trailer has also been completely rebuilt with new braking system, new tires, and hubs. She is totally ready to fish, fuel tanks are around 95% full.  Like I said, I had all this work done for me to keep her and use her for years to come, so I did my very best to make sure everything that could possibly be fixed or replaced was properly taken of.  The only thing she really needs, as far as I know, is a good cleaning, waxing, and a small gel coat repair on the bow of the port hull.  Thanks for looking!  The boat is located at Wefings Marine in East Point if you want to see it in person. Thanks!

Replies