Skip to main content
Home General Paddle Craft

Extreme Kayak Fishing Tournament - Next weekend in Pompano Beach

Replies

• cranker789cranker789 MiamiPosts: 528 Officer
    I've been pretty busy as of late, not much time to go fishing. Good luck, let us know how it goes if you're participating. 
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 3,988 Captain
    I've been pretty busy as of late, not much time to go fishing. Good luck, let us know how it goes if you're participating. 
    Thanks, weather is not cooperating, so maybe it will get canceled, and if it gets pushed off to next weekend, it's a no go for me as my daughter is graduating from college the 11th.
  • cranker789cranker789 MiamiPosts: 528 Officer
    Thanks, weather is not cooperating, so maybe it will get canceled, and if it gets pushed off to next weekend, it's a no go for me as my daughter is graduating from college the 11th.
    Right, there's supposed to be a storm friday and saturday from what i heard on the news this afternoon.  That's the trouble with the fishing tournaments, never can predict weather. Congrats on your daughter graduating college, its not easy to do.  
    Right, there's supposed to be a storm friday and saturday from what i heard on the news this afternoon.  That's the trouble with the fishing tournaments, never can predict weather. Congrats on your daughter graduating college, its not easy to do.  
    The tournament has been officially pushed off to Sunday.  Proud of my daughter, she graduates pre-law and will work as a paralegal to earn her money for the additional two years of law school.
  • swampdogswampdog Central FloridaPosts: 3,947 Captain
    Congrats on your daughter’s graduation! Sounds like a solid plan for working and saving for the final two years as well. Goals are great. Good luck to you guys that fish Sunday’s tournament!
    swampdog said:
    Congrats on your daughter’s graduation! Sounds like a solid plan for working and saving for the final two years as well. Goals are great. Good luck to you guys that fish Sunday’s tournament!
    Thank you, Super happy that my daughter chose law over her other interest in history.  She will have a much more comfortable life as a lawyer instead of a historian.  The weather is starting to look bad for Sunday, so we will need some luck -- thanks.
    Congratulations to the winners!

First - James Butters, 41.32lbs
    Second place - Brian Nelli, 31.32lbs
    1k from Nautical Ventures and a Hobie Fishing Outback Kayak from “NV” Fishbrain Ring
    Third place - @Tobias Castillo 30.10lbs
    500.00 from Powercore Rods LLC & Hobie Revolution from ”Nautical Ventures”
    4th place - Robinson Rodriguez, 28.88lbs
    500.00 from PROYAKER
    5th place - @Mike Reese, 26.56lbs
    250.00 from Fishbrain
    6th place - @Derrick Gunther, 22.26lbs
    YETI Cooler
    7th place - Mark Peterson, 22.16lbs
    ProYaker Icy Catch bag worth $179
    8th place - Richard Chavis, 19.96lbs
    Free entry for any EKFT event worth $150
    9th place - John McKroid Jr., 16.76lbs
    $100 Crown Wine Spirits gift card
    Kingfish Calcutta: $700, Mark Peterson
    Blackfin Tuna Calcutta: $450, Brian Nelli

• swampdogswampdog Central FloridaPosts: 3,947 Captain
    Congrats on placing JM! It’s fishing and not catching. 
    swampdog said:
    Congrats on placing JM! It’s fishing and not catching. 
    Thanks.