National Boat Service N. Miami
Boat is a 2003 Proline 23 Sport. It is in good shape. I wax it twice a year and do a pretty good job keeping up on it but figured it was time to get it compounded/detailed professionally. I have had it detailed the last 2 years by other companies.
The hard T Top was in pretty rough shape on top and underneath it's always a fight to keep the mold off it. I tried to compound the top of it a few months ago with minimal success.
Spoke w Alan and scheduled an appointment and it DID require a deposit of 1/3. I know there was a whole thread on this on another forum but I didn't have any issue paying that up front.
The cost of the job was a fair amount more than I have paid in the past to have it detailed but I definitely got what I paid for.
Two guys came today around 8:30 and they just left at 5.
My boat has not looked this good since I brought it home new. Here's a list:
- Both front and rear fish boxes were compounded and detailed.
- Inside and outside of console was cleaned and detailed
- All inside surfaces compounded and detailed
- Radio Box was vacuumed and cleaned and detailed
- Leaning post box was emptied and cleaned and detailed
- T Top was cleaned and detailed completely underneath and compounded on top to a beautiful shine
- Rear Bilge was cleaned. Amazing how far under and up the sides they cleaned.
- Bow rail, T Top supports and leaning pose metal was all cleaned and polished
- Motor was buffed and waxed
- Hull was compounded and detailed.
I couldn't be happier with the job they did except NOW I have to put everything back but gives me a chance to get rid of some stuff and organize it
The guys cleaned up perfectly when done.
I will be using this company again.
Owner of Tampa Boat Detailing Pros