The Shearwater X22 is a "hybrid bay boat" since it has the hull of a shallow draft Bay boat and the deck of flats boat. The huge Front casting deck that can handle 3 anglers, and a large rear deck it can handle 2 more anglers easily. If you want to fish inshore flats and go offshore this is the perfect boat for you.Why am I selling it - Simple
, the rod box tubes are not long enough for a 9ft fly rod. The port side rod tubes are out of the question due to fuel filler tube. On the starboard side fly rods extend past the end of the tubes and when taking a rod out there is a very good chance that one of the rod guides will hit the end
of the tube and pull the rod apart. I had this happen on a 4pc fly rod and I thought the tip section was lost for sure. Luckily I was able to use the fly line to pull the rod straight enough to get it out of the tube. Fly fishing is 80% of what I do so this is a deal breaker for me, I'm not going to risk losing a rod to the rod box! If you are not a fly fisher then this is an awesome boat!
This boat has been garage kept since the day I brought it home from the factory. If you fish in-shore and near shore this is the perfect boat for you. I ran it off Pompano Beach in 3-4ft seas and the ride was outstanding. I had the boat detailed so that the new owner doesn't have to do a thing except go fishing!
It's been in my garage since November which is crazy. It's a brand new (just broken it) with a Yamaha 250HP VMAX SHO that has been broken in carefully and runs like a dream. This is the perfect boat for in-shore, nearshore, and freshwater fishing. I tried to list ALL of the standard and optional equipment below. I have clear
title in hand, all original paperwork and warranty cards for everything.
There have 60 detailed photos, but are photo limitations here. So below is a link
to my box.com account with all the photos. Copy the link below into the address bar
of your browser. Click here for all the photos
If you have questions send me an email.
► Outboard Motor
• 2021 Yamaha 250HP VMAX SHO With Only 89.5 Hours
• Full factory warranty until 5-31-24
• Yamaha digital gauges
• 6" Bobs Machine Shop jack plate w/ LED in-dash gauge
• Mercury Bravo 1 four blade prop 22.5" pitch - Incredible Hole Shot.
• Blinker Switch For Jack Plate
• Kevlar & fiberglass reinforced vacuum bag infused construction.
Much lighter stronger hull with foam flotation injected under the cap
using high pressure.
► Trolling Motor
• Minnkota Terrova 36 Volt 60" Shaft Trolling Motor 112lb Thrust
• 60 Amp Breaker Used In Place of Trolling Motor Plug, Allows you
easily turn off power to the motor.
• Lowrance HDS Live 9" Console Mounted
• Lowrance HDS Live 7" Bow Mounted On RailBlaza Quick Disconnect Mount
• 2 Transom Mounted Transducers
• Side and Down Imaging Transducer & High Speed / Temp Skimmer Transducer
• Both Units are connected by Ethernet cable.
• Pre-Wired for Power Poles
• Console Mounted 12 volt Accessory Plug
• 5 "Five" Odyssey Batteries 2 years of Warranty left
• 3 For The Trolling Motor (36 V)
• 1 Battery Dedicated House Battery For Electronics Etc...
• 1 Dedicated Crank Battery
• Shearwater wires them so that the house and crank battery charge when the motor
is running so you never have a dead crank battery after a long day of
running electronics and live well pumps
► Battery Chargers
• One 3 Bank Digital Battery Charger For Trolling Motor Batteries
• One 2 Bank Digital Battery Charger for Crank and House Battery
► Other Features
• Kevlar 7 /12 Foot Keel Shield
• Uflex Hydraulic Steering
• Tilt Steering Wheel
• Port & Starboard Console Rod storage with cup holders
• Front Deck Seat Base
• Shark Skin Custom Outboard Motor Hood Cover
• Transom Mount Quick Detach Swim Ladder
• NO LEANING POST - The factory puts in a post with rocket launchers that was so
big you couldn't even walk behind it. It took up all the deck space and fishing
room behind the console. A 2 Leg narrow leaning post would be perfect, I prefer to
stand so I didn't replace it. You can put in something that works for you
or leave it out the way it is now.
• Motor Mate Power Trim Saver For Trailering
3 Rod holders on each gunnel so you can troll up to 6 rods without tangling.
Perfect for nearshore trolling or going to your fav lake and troll for Crappies
► AmeraTrail Custom Trailer
• UFP surge brake coupler is located on top of the tongue. This is a brilliant
location for the brake brake actuator. It shortens the LOA by a good 2 feet
or more depending on the length of the boat. It made it possible to put the boat
in my garage and have 8" to spare!
• T&H Marine Vault Sealed Hubs 7 Year Warranty
• No Mark Bow Roller
• Double Torsion Axles
• Custom Alum Wheels Including Spare
• Disk Brakes On All Four Wheels
• SS Boat Buckle Tie Downs
• Optional brake lockout tool
• Tie Down Engineering Bunk Glide On Covers These cover the entire bunk and make
it easier to launch and load the boat. They don't hold sand increasing the gel
coat life by years. You can also easily load the boat at shallow ramps.
► Special Features
• Unique in floor deck drain with auto bilge pump. The best idea I've ever seen
for dealing with draining the deck when the scuppers are below the water line.
• Raw Water Wash Down System
• Center Live well re-circulating pump to keep bait or fish alive all day.
• Rub Rail Mounted LED Nav Lights
• Blue Light For Cockpit Lights
• Boat Horn