The wife and I are considering moving onto a trawler, and as such are thinking about downsizing the egret to a small poling skiff that we can hoist up onto the deck and tote around with us. If this all goes down, we would likely be looking to sell our 189 around mid/late summer of '22. Looking for feedback from the group on what you think a good starting listing price would be.
- 1999 Egret 189 C/K - 2nd owner, first always stored under house in key largo. It's got typical scrapes and bumps, but overall very clean for a 20+ year old boat.
- 2021 Yamaha F150 repower with mechanical controls and new 6Y8 command link gauges and stainless prop (~125hrs currently)
- Aluminum single torsion axel Continental trailer (2007?) with metal wheel arches, bunks, lights, vortex bearings, winch, alloy wheels and radial tires all added in 2020. Includes spare.
- 2020 iPilot 24v w/ vmax tanks batteries in fwd compartment - 3 bank onboard minkota charger in rear compartment
- 2020 Simrad Go9 with side scan
- Yeti 45 with cushion for front seat
- Upgraded live well standpipes in 2021, and added aerator and light to both live wells.
- Rear bench cushion new in 2020
- Rear seat backrest new late 2021
- Fresh water washdown/shower
- Black powder coated wheel with black paracord wrap
- Front casting platform in photo NOT included
I was thinking of starting listing around $45k, skiffs are going for a lot now, maybe a little more? Think I am high, low, on point? Has anyone priced a new one lately? When I priced a very basic glass boat w/ zuke 150, trolling motor and trailer in 2019 it was just over $60k plus the wait...