Home General Fishing

I only caught 4 species of fish on foot.

mdiaczykmdiaczyk Posts: 148 Deckhand
In 2021 In FL and TN  I had a great year I only caught four species of fish.  Large mouth bass in Florida and TN.  The joke is did that fish follow you up to TN on plastic worms also caught a sunfish up there.  I did good on mangrove snapper with pilchards.  I also caught a couple of sharks on a cut mullet one night after the second one I packed up and went home.  I did catch miscellaneous fish grunts and pinfish I snagged two pleco's I am not counting them.  4 awesome species next year I need to try to catch some different types of fish.

Replies

• mdiaczykmdiaczyk Posts: 148 Deckhand
    Same green pumpkin worm I used in Largo FL.  Did not even re rig.
  • jt904jt904 Central FloridaPosts: 127 Deckhand
    If you want more species Id focus on salt water. But that is awesome u used the same worm haha 
    176 Key West Stealth 

• GrantSGrantS MiamiPosts: 3 Greenhorn
    Always fun fishing the canals of Miami on foot for Peacock Bass and Snakehead! Just watch out for gators lol
    Yacht Broker for Curtis Stokes & Associates 
  • ivnivn gvillePosts: 150 Deckhand
    No boat, so all my fishing is on foot...

Freshwater - bluegills/other sunfish and hybrids, LMB, catfish, gambusia and other minnows

Salt - Two species of shark (bonnet head and atlantic spinner), redfish, silver trout, spotted trout, hard head cats, topsail cats, flounder, skate, southern stingray, mullet, pinfish, mud minnows and assorted other baitfish, needle fish, eels, flounder, lady fish, sand perch, blue crabs, shrimp