Home Egret Boats

Egret 189 test ride?

Silver_KingSilver_King Port Charlotte Posts: 2 Greenhorn
I am very interested in a new Egret 189.  Just talked to a guy there at Egret named Frank.  He said they don’t have any motors on a boat and they aren’t referring any body for test rides because of rona.  I know right??? Is there anyone on here that is fairly close to Port Charlotte or Jupiter that has a newer (made by the current owners) 189 that would let me come by and check their 189 out?  Possibly do a test ride at some point?  I am willing to drive a bit for sure.  I can’t find another boat that will fit the bill.

Replies

• SGEgretSGEgret Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Interested in used? I am having my excellent condition '07 re-powered next week with a brand new Yamaha 150. Plan is to use the boat while I wait for my new boat to be completed and then will sell this one. May consider selling now though. $55K which would include 24V Riptide ST with spot lock and original fiberglass Egret / Yeti front cooler.

I am in the Palm City (Stuart) area.

Rob

• Silver_KingSilver_King Port Charlotte Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I really want to rig a new one.  I appreciate the offer.