Home Off Topic

People Suck!!!

Tony RomaTony Roma Posts: 1,222 Officer
So my lovely wife gets detoured off the main road into the hood due to road construction. A puppy runs across the road and under somebodies porch. The puppy looked in very rough shape at first glance so my wife pulls off onto the sidewalk, walks up to the house and knocks on the door. Just to clarify my wife is nothing to F with. A young women answers the door and my wife asks “ is that your puppy under the porch and if so can I have it?” . The young woman says ya you can have it. My wife crawls under the porch to pull out the most neglected dog I’ve ever seen in my life. On the way back to the truck the grandma comes out and says you can’t have the puppy. My wife tells the old lady I’m gonna take the dog to the vet and feed her up, once shes fit as a fiddle I’ll bring her back. The old lady agrees and of to the vet she goes. Just to warn you guys this is the most neglected dog I’ve ever seen and the first pictures will break a dog lovers heart. But we have had her a week and it looks like a different animal. She’s playful , loving, and eating like a horse. Oh, and no way this little miracle goes back to the hood. 

Replies