Home General Hunting

Anyone else missing quotas on the app that you’ve already been awarded?

tommysietommysie Posts: 8 Deckhand
I’m missing 3 of my 5 quotas. I have them all printed already but their not on the app 🤔

Replies

• 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 2,612 Captain
    Here is what you do tommy,
     Drive the ONF at 6 am. until you find a trail of empty redbull cans, follow those until you see a large fellow holding a rattlesnake.
    He will explain everything and make a quick phone call on your behalf. Should be resolved in no time.
    "I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
    For they always bring me tears
    I can't forgive the way they rob me
    Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,880 Captain
    And and if he’s not there Tommy, look for a guy driving a ram pickup taking pictures of wildlife from his cellphone from long distances. Should be wearing rose colored glasses, and have an I ❤️ Myfwc sticker on bumper.
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,880 Captain
    You have to do everything on a personal computer Tommy, cell phones aren’t working on the new and improved site that is so easy to navigate on as others implied…. If that doesn’t work call licensing and permitting in Tallahassee.
  • ap111ap111 South FloridaPosts: 86 Deckhand
    edited October 14 #5
    If you have them printed out you are good to go.  Even if you didn't have them printed out but legitimately had them issued you could still go because according to Licensing and Permitting they still have the old database available with all of the info.  The last person I was talking to in Licensing and Permitting was very confident they would have everything resolved before May of 2022 when the new quotas for next year would be rolling out.  Didn't exactly inspire confidence.  I just had to laugh when she told me that.
    She was a good sport on the phone and acknowledged my complaints and concerns like a pro.  She said they have been absolutely flooded with complaints on the new website and app and all the errors needing correction. 
  • josh_scott84josh_scott84 Palm HarborPosts: 910 Officer
    Sure hope she isn't overselling with that estimate lol
  • tommysietommysie Posts: 8 Deckhand
    I appreciate it y’all!
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 9,736 Moderator
    LMAO.....

Pathetic..... In the fact that you are both triggered Karens......

But Still funny
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 9,736 Moderator
    And and if he’s not there Tommy, look for a guy driving a ram pickup taking pictures of wildlife from his cellphone from long distances. Should be wearing rose colored glasses, and have an I ❤️ Myfwc sticker on bumper.

FYI..... Only commentary on my truck is ...... "IF you are not running with Sasquatch, you are running from Sasquatch.....

Oh..... Do these look like cell phone pics to you?  These are from today..... Because I actually go into the woods...