Replies

• xmuskyguidexmuskyguide Beautiful HomosassaPosts: 1,900 Captain
    Not likely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 10,581 Moderator
    Caught me by surprise... ?
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Salty Dawg44Salty Dawg44 Homosassa, FLPosts: 1,301 Officer
    I don't see any benefits yet. Looks like change for the sake of change.

MY WORST FEAR......THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL ALL MY BOATS & FISHING GEAR FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I PAID FOR IT.......

I may not always agree with what you say,
    but I will always respect your right to be wrong!
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 1,744 Captain
    at my age change is a negative, but I will give it a chance
    Maybe it's to make phone usage easier..?
    ^^ That was from my phone ? ^^
  • Quad32xQuad32x Sparr , FloridaPosts: 404 Deckhand
    I liked the old one better.
  • WB DrifterWB Drifter Posts: 223 Deckhand

Almost makes a person long for the bad old days when they migrated to Drupal.

Wasn't that when they lost the archives going back to 2002?

[SIGPIC] You are only allowed 0 images. [/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2 #10

I think so ?  
  • Salty Dawg44Salty Dawg44 Homosassa, FLPosts: 1,301 Officer
    The only thing new that I see added is a bunch of magazine subscription adds. Everything else is just shuffled around.

MY WORST FEAR......THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL ALL MY BOATS & FISHING GEAR FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I PAID FOR IT.......

I may not always agree with what you say,
    but I will always respect your right to be wrong!
  • DOCKSIDEDOCKSIDE Posts: 1,897 Captain
    Its called how to run off your last few members......
    somewhere south of disorder and on earth... mostly .
    ..............................................................................
    IBEW LU 433
  • xmuskyguidexmuskyguide Beautiful HomosassaPosts: 1,900 Captain

As I remember it, we all became newbies and went to zero posts, but my memory is somewhat less than fool-proof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alex from GAAlex from GA Posts: 1,630 Captain
    Seems awfully cluttered.
    At the very bottom of the page next, the second click to the right of  the "Your California Privacy Policy" is a link  for "Do Not Sell My Personal Information". 

The Outdoor Sportsman Group, Inc. values your privacy under the California Consumer Privacy Act.

https://www.floridasportsman.com/content/privacy-california-delete-my-info/378739

For "Delete My Information," include the following required fields. Note, you need to use actual data for us to locate your information in our system. If you do not, we will not be able to complete your request.

Full Name
    Email Address
    Mailing Address (including city, state, and zip).

Again, be sure you provide us with how your mailings are sent to you.
    Note: If you have a magazine or MyOutdoorTV subscription, we will delete everything except the information we need to fulfill the remainder of your subscription (e.g., email address, physical address). We will fill our contracted obligation to you when you signed up for the service. You will need to submit the delete form again once your subscription is expired. If you enter anything incorrectly and is not in our system, your request will not be completed.Alex from GA said:

And if you're experiencing "any difficulty in accessing any part of this website" there is help available ....

https://www.floridasportsman.com/content/ada-statement/388133

If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

• FlashFlash Posts: 11,618 AG
    At the very bottom of the page next, the second click to the right of  the "Your California Privacy Policy" is a link  for "Do Not Sell My Personal Information". 

The Outdoor Sportsman Group, Inc. values your privacy under the California Consumer Privacy Act.

https://www.floridasportsman.com/content/privacy-california-delete-my-info/378739

For "Delete My Information," include the following required fields. Note, you need to use actual data for us to locate your information in our system. If you do not, we will not be able to complete your request.

Full Name
    Email Address
    Mailing Address (including city, state, and zip).

Again, be sure you provide us with how your mailings are sent to you.
    Note: If you have a magazine or MyOutdoorTV subscription, we will delete everything except the information we need to fulfill the remainder of your subscription (e.g., email address, physical address). We will fill our contracted obligation to you when you signed up for the service. You will need to submit the delete form again once your subscription is expired. If you enter anything incorrectly and is not in our system, your request will not be completed.Alex from GA said:

And if you're experiencing "any difficulty in accessing any part of this website" there is help available ....

https://www.floridasportsman.com/content/ada-statement/388133

If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Sounds like we are giving them more information about us

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Gr8LakerGr8Laker Bev Hills / Pine RidgePosts: 10 Deckhand
    Not a fan of the new format.
    Gr8Laker said:
    Not a fan of the new format.
    It's different for sure. I'm still on the fence and have been given no info (or a warning) on any of it.?
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 1,744 Captain
    I think it is a little faster
    I've played with writing HTML and CSS to get pages to play well or at least get along with devices with smaller display sizes. One of the first tests you do is to resize the browser window to a minimal width. Doing that with this new format actually makes it easier to read ....