Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

A new adventure.......

pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,782 Captain
Opening my plumbing business back up after 15 years. Gonna do mostly service and repair, my body tells me everyday that shovels and climbing around in trusses running pipe in new construction is not fun any more. I will still do some, but sticking with smaller stuff. I got some good stuff lined up already, but not having a guaranteed pay check every Friday is kind of scary. Anyone need any plumbing repairs from St George Island to Mexico Beach on me or ping me on here. They'll be a FS discount, and we might could work out a trade for good bottom numbers. 😊

Replies

• dave44dave44 Posts: 14,344 AG
    Good luck doc! I hope it’s a fulfilling jump for you.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 14,329 Moderator
    Good luck Potty.

IM me or post here if you're comfortable, your company name and contact info. I'll pass it around.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• billybob11billybob11 Posts: 778 Officer
    Sounds good.   Best of luck.    
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,782 Captain
    Good luck Potty.

IM me or post here if you're comfortable, your company name and contact info. I'll pass it around.
    Thanks Ferris. Blackburn Plumbing Services. 850-988-7889
  • swampdogswampdog Central FloridaPosts: 2,701 Captain
    Good luck potty! Hope you’re as busy as you want to be.
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 8,726 Admiral
    You ought to do good in that part of FL.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 14,329 Moderator
    pottydoc said:
    Good luck Potty.

Thanks Ferris. Blackburn Plumbing Services. 850-988-7889
    PM potty

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• TheMelManTheMelMan SoWeGAPosts: 721 Officer
    I will save your number.  Hopefully your cash FLOW will FLUSH out fine........you think you would come up to the Ochlocknee bay bridge?
    GOOGLE:  Helping Totalitarian Governments Control their populations with Surveillance,  Suppression of information, speech and ideas, now bringing Totalitarian ideas to the US.   Thanks but no thanks!
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,782 Captain
    Probably. For sure in the off season. It will slow down big time without every rental being full every day. 
    So far, so good. I signed on with two of the bigger property managers today. They both were almost drooling when they found out I was a plumber. It’s taking them 3-4 days to get a call returned, and another 3-4 to
    het someone out to their rentals. Gonna hit ip some more tomorrow.