FS: Sea Hunt Triton 172 with Yamaha F90 Four Stroke, CLEAN!
Super capable and reliable small center console in true turnkey condition — very well maintained and up to date.
- Hull: 2006 Sea Hunt Triton 172: 17'-2" LOA / 7'-6" Beam / 16 Degree Deadrise / 11" Draft / 32 Gallon Fuel Tank / All composite, no wood!
- Motor: 2005/2006 Yamaha F90 TLR / Stainless Steel Prop / estimated hours are around 400-500 (no digital gauges or hour meter)
- Electronics: Garmin echoMAP 94sv (9" unit with CHIRP, Sideview, etc.) / Fusion MS-RA55 Bluetooth Radio / Rockford Fosgate Marine Speakers
- Trailer: 2019 Rocket Aluminum Trailer, Torsion Axle, Spare Wheel/Tire, Guide Posts, LED Lights.
- I am the third owner, purchased 4 years ago.
- Previous upgrades include T-Top and Leaning Post.
- Always kept on trailer and under full cover since purchase — previous owner kept on davits out of the water.
- All regular maintenance performed, using only Yamaha parts. Religiously.
- Only REC 90 non-ethanol fuel used. Yamaha Ring-Free additive used at every fill-up. Religiously.
- Compound and wax every 12-14 months, wax every 6 months.
- Located in Miami, FL
- Fuel Lines: All fuel lines replaced professionally (2017)
- Wiring: All wiring replaced professionally, using only marine-grade Ancor, Pacer and BlueSea components (2018)
- Batteries: Relocated battery from bilge to console and added second battery (Interstate) with dual battery switch (2018)
- Steering: Replaced original cable steering system with hydraulic Uflex components, ram, helm and hoses. Replaced original steering wheel with new, including speed knob (2018)
- Pumps: Added secondary bilge pump (Rule 1500) and switch for redundancy. New bait well pump / raw water wash down (Rule Tournament) (2018)
- Electronics: Replaced all electronics, including new GPS/Fishfinder/Transducer (Garmin echoMAP 94sv), radio (Fusion MS-RA55) and speakers (Rockford Fosgate 6.5” x2). New custom black acrylic dash/helm panels. Added LED light over console (2019)
- Batteries: Replaced both batteries with new Interstate Group 24 Batteries (2019)
- Fuel System: Relocated fuel/water separator from bilge to hatch. New fuel lines from tank to motor. (2019)
- Motor: Replaced tilt/trim motor (2019)
- Trailer: New Rocket aluminum trailer. Single Torsion Axle, LED Lighting, Guide Posts. Spare wheel/tire. (2019)
- Rod Holders: New rod holders at splash well and console (Taco) and added stainless steel rod holders at bow rail (2019)
- Hardware: Installed all new stainless steel hardware for rod holders, swim platform and rub rail. (2021)
- Rubrail: Installed new OEM navy blue rub rail (2021)
- Accessories: New full boat cover, All safety required gear (4 life jackets, throwable, horn, flares, fire extinguisher, etc), Danforth Anchor, Anchor Line, Dock Lines.
- Note: Engel cooler and Fortress anchor shown in photos are not included, they will be moved to our new boat. I will provide another Danforth anchor.
- Upholstery is starting to show it's age. If I were keeping it, I would replace.
- Front LED spreader light needs to be replaced.
I bought this boat for cruising with my family of 4 and to fish inshore and near shore on good days. We have absolutely loved this boat and it shows that we have taken great care of it, but now our kids are older and they want to bring friends along so it's time to move up to a larger boat. I looked at most of the 17 footers out there and landed on this one because it's super well laid out, spacious (for a 17) handles wonderfully and is very economical to run and maintain. Since the boat has only analog gauges it's difficult to track fuel consumption, but let's say it's extremely efficient. I will normally run around all day from North Miami down Biscayne Bay to Elliot Key, out to the ocean and back to North Miami, about 60 miles on 1/3 tank. Because I know some of you will ask, WOT is around 5200 rpm and cruise is around 25mph at 4000 rpm. Top speed is between 35-38 depending on load or 39-40 in smooth conditions and running light. Kids are now older and want to bring their friends so we're looking to get something bigger. I've gone over everything on this boat and it is truly turn key at this point. This is not a project boat — it is ready to fish, cruise and enjoy!
The boat is located on its trailer at my house in the Miami, FL area. I am happy to arrange showings and sea trial for serious buyers. I have the title in hand.
Asking $15,995 or best offer. Serious buyers only please. No brokers. Please PM or email [email protected] if interested. I will respond within 24 hrs.