Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

Still Available - WTS Winchester 101 XTR 20ga.-3", Shotgun

wizard78wizard78 Posts: 650 Officer

WTS -  Better Pics-WTS Winchester 101 XTR 20ga.-3", Shotgun

I've had this shotgun and have never fired myself. It has some handling marks but appears to have been used very little. Beautiful engraving and wood.

Gun has 27" barrels with vent rib with nice bead front sight, choke tubes. single trigger with selector safety and original recoil pad.

I've investigated prices and have seen these sell for over $1800. I'd like $1450 OBO to a Fl. Resident, within 40 miles from Port Saint Lucie.

I also have what I'm told is an original Winchester Green Hard case that I can include for an extra $100. Will post picture later today.

Chokes are Browning, Imp. Cyl. & Modified.

I will also ship this to your FFL, on your dime. First "I'll take it" trumps other posts or inquiries.

All offers should be done my email, text.

Look at the pics and if you'd like HD ones, just ask or send me an email or text. Thanks.

wizard78(at)bellsouth(dot)net

77two-9two4-999five

Extra pics by request.

Replies

• badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,624 Captain
    **** Steve, I wish you posted this a week ago. Just got a Browning B-SS. I would have loved to get this one.  
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 650 Officer
    **** Steve, I wish you posted this a week ago. Just got a Browning B-SS. I would have loved to get this one. 

Ah, my bad luck, Corey. Hard to keep up with home life, texts and messages with the couple that are up now. As I sell one or two, I put up another. If you need anymore, this one will be going up in a couple of weeks. Not seen often for sale and like new. 

• badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,624 Captain
    wow I have never even seen one of those. Nice
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 650 Officer
    I've tried to contact the original buyer for two months without success, so this shotgun is being relisted. I do hope with all the weather/electrical problems and devastation in Texas during the month of February, original Texas buyer is OK and for some reason isn't communicating.