Replies

• MissedMissed O-townPosts: 336 Deckhand
    Nothing like pretty chicks getting "views". LOL

Enjoy. 
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 2,297 Captain
    edited January 12 #3
    BrianB? Lol
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
  • waldnerrwaldnerr Posts: 1,040 Officer
    Bri is an amazing young lady and extremely talented angler. She makes every trip fun!
  • L8RBRAL8RBRA Posts: 769 Officer
    waldnerr said:
    Bri is an amazing young lady and extremely talented angler. She makes every trip fun!
    Doesn't she also do a lot of work with Autism too? Very admirable. 
  • gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 1,164 Officer
    Can't get it to open.  Space just goes blank.
    gogittum said:
    Can't get it to open.  Space just goes blank.

Dunno man. Look her up on youtube.
    bri.PNG 431.7K
    It opened fine from your reply.  Thanks.  Very cool video.

Migawd - grown women who aren't obese.  Are you sure that's in America ??.....and attractive with nice personalities to boot.  What's the country coming to ??

That giant air mattress thing....??  Portable Chickee ??  Pretty cool idea, but I hate those flip open, twist and turn tent things.  I wonder if the CG would require an anchor light on it ??
    L8RBRA said:
    waldnerr said:
    She sure does, and she has a DNP degree (Doctor of Nursing Practice).  She and her husband Robbie spend time in San Salvador each year, helping to meet the medical needs of the local population.
    waldnerr said:
    L8RBRA said:
    waldnerr said:
    She sure does, and she has a DNP degree (Doctor of Nursing Practice).  She and her husband Robbie spend time in San Salvador each year, helping to meet the medical needs of the local population.
    I've seen those clips on her channel. Just a all around awesome young lady. 
    As far as her husband goes....... What a Lucky Guy! Ha lol

edited January 12 #12
    This is me trying to get my wife to do BAFishing things......

• benwah22benwah22 Posts: 234 Deckhand
    edited January 12 #13
    Missed said:

Enjoy. 
    Bri is a talented and passionate angler, and, unlike the other "pretty chicks" getting views, Bri does not sexualize herself for marketing.  She's extremely bright, well spoken, and is a professor of nursing - who happens to have a lot of time off in the summer to pursue her fishing passion.  

If there is one thing I cannot stand is the Instagram "fishing model" who takes pictures with their butt hanging out or the fish covering their chest.  Bri is not that.  She is a legitimate angler and is getting the attention she rightfully deserves for her ability.  
    Instagram:  @mrbennyortiz
    Shimano
    AFCTO
    Slow Pitch Jigger
    Occasional Fish Catcher
    benwah22 said:
    Missed said:

Enjoy. 
    Bri is a talented and passionate angler, and, unlike the other "pretty chicks" getting views, Bri does not sexualize herself for marketing.  She's extremely bright, well spoken, and is a professor of nursing - who happens to have a lot of time off in the summer to pursue her fishing passion.  

If there is one thing I cannot stand is the Instagram "fishing model" who takes pictures with their butt hanging out or the fish covering their chest.  Bri is not that.  She is a legitimate angler and is getting the attention she rightfully deserves for her ability.  
    Absolutely! It's exactly that that makes me enjoy her channel. She's the reel deal!
  • MissedMissed O-townPosts: 336 Deckhand
    Whatever.  Enjoy your videos of some guy's wife having fun.

Ever wonder why there are no real deal ugly chicks out there fishing and getting likes and views?  LOL!
    Missed said:

Dang, those must have been some tainted cheerios you had this am. lol
  • drgibbydrgibby Posts: 1,616 Captain
    Quite the outdoors Lady!
    Bri is trying to get followers and "likes" on Youtube and Facebook (at BA Fishing) as it helps her to attract sponsors. Her goal is to couple fishing with helping people in need, on a larger scale than she's currently doing.
    In case you missed it, here's a link to a YoyIube video she and Robbie shot on a trip we made in 2020.

edited January 18 #20
    waldnerr said:
    In case you missed it, here's a link to a YoyIube video she and Robbie shot on a trip we made in 2020.

Good call on the foot grab there Captain. I thought she was going swimming on that video. 
    Where are you out of Sir?
    Missed said:

Ever wonder why there are no real deal ugly chicks out there fishing and getting likes and views?  LOL!
    Funny you should mention that.  I had a girlfriend years ago who wasn't very good looking and only a medium figure.  She had a miserable temper to boot, but there were - very nice - compensations.

She got to grumbling one day when she saw a Playboy magazine about why those girls should make so much money just because they were good looking/well built.  I told her they were marketing their obvious wares, which men will happily pay to see, whereas she was marketing her skills and knowledge.  She did quieten down.
    L8RBRA said:
    waldnerr said:

Good call on the foot grab there Captain. I thought she was going swimming on that video. 
    Where are you out of Sir?
    I was a bit concerned that she might go overboard. I generally run out of Palm Beach/North Lake Worth Inlet with my 23' Palmetto, and I spend most of the time in Hobe Sound aboard my Egret. Bri, Dr. Tony Abadia, and I are fishing a mini-tournament n Hobe on Feb 13, with the West Palm Beach Fishing Club.

As an interesting side note, Robbie was bitten on the foot by a small bull shark at Coral Cove Park, inside Jupiter Inlet, while retrieving a kayak a couple of years ago. It did some damage! Bri was in the Keys, free-diving for crayfish, and she got bumped (but not bitten) on the same day.
    I was a bit concerned that she might go overboard. I generally run out of Palm Beach/North Lake Worth Inlet with my 23' Palmetto, and I spend most of the time in Hobe Sound aboard my Egret. Bri, Dr. Tony Abadia, and I are fishing a mini-tournament n Hobe on Feb 13, with the West Palm Beach Fishing Club.

I hope yall enjoy yourselves. Make a video! Ha
    waldnerr said:
    As an interesting side note, Robbie was bitten on the foot by a small bull shark at Coral Cove Park, inside Jupiter Inlet, while retrieving a kayak a couple of years ago. It did some damage! Bri was in the Keys, free-diving for crayfish, and she got bumped (but not bitten) on the same day.
    It was meant to be I guess.  :D
  • fla crackerfla cracker Posts: 129 Deckhand
    Bri is a special lady and a little too fearless sometimes! She has really turned in to quite the outdoorswoman. Robbie and Bri are a great couple with big hearts.