Home Photography Corner

Howdy Hope all is well

redsgurlredsgurl Posts: 576 Officer
I have a minute. Hello. How are you? Well? Good! Got a few things, and one cool one.
The Blue Winged Teals arrived.
The Osprey are loaded up and crazy

The Reddish are gettin their breeding plumage and starting to be rambunctious.
The Crows and the Osprey are still fighting over fish

The Great Blue Herons are helping the fight against Armored Catfish.
And this happened. Two Glossies were doing their future family planning and were rudely interrupted.

Thats it. All I have for now. Well, no, I have more but I will be back. Take care of yourself. Be safe. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Suz

Capybara's are vicious and should not be let alone with small children. In-laws are another matter.............

Replies

• Sixth GenerationSixth Generation Posts: 539 Officer
    Cool gator pic!  
  • gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 917 Officer
    Where ya bin hiding, gurl ??  It's been a while.  Beautiful shots, all, but the Crow & Osprey and the 'Gator.....the right place at the right time and all set up ready to go, eh ??  Very nice.
  • L8RBRAL8RBRA St. LouisPosts: 711 Officer
    Great shots! Refreshing post for real!
  • redsgurlredsgurl Posts: 576 Officer
    Cool gator pic!  

Hey, thanks!
    gogittum said:
    Where ya bin hiding, gurl ??  It's been a while.  Beautiful shots, all, but the Crow & Osprey and the 'Gator.....the right place at the right time and all set up ready to go, eh ??  Very nice.

Hi! Been flippin crazy. Just haven't had or taken the time to come by and check on you guys. How are you?  LOL @ Crow and Osprey. That Osprey posts up in town on that pole everyday. The crows steal his food all the time. I wish that bird would go somewhere else!
     As for the gator and the Osprey, I saw the Ibis doin their mating ritual, never shot that before so I stopped. A lot of wing flapping led to the gator trying to get one. I saw the wake of his head come into frame, and about two seconds later, he skyed, threw himself after the one on the right, and missed. He just sunk down below the surface and if you walked by 5 seconds later, you would have never known anything happened. The sound of those jaws snapping was un-real. The terrified Ibis screeches where not fun either tho. I thot at first it would be a cool shot. Glad it didnt happen. I have lost that I guess, but Im good with it.

L8RBRA said:
    Great shots! Refreshing post for real!
    Hi. And thanks!

Suz

Capybara's are vicious and should not be let alone with small children. In-laws are another matter.............
  • JWTJWT Posts: 741 Officer
    great group of shots!!! just wow!
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 2,111 Captain
    Love birds of prey -- Nice Osprey photos!
    JWT said:
    Hi JWT! How have you been? Thanks.
    Looks like things slowed down around here. We need to ramp back up. 😉

Hi John. I love them too. Thank you. 
    Suz

• JWTJWT Posts: 741 Officer
    redsgurl said:
    JWT said:
    Hi JWT! How have you been? Thanks.
    Looks like things slowed down around here. We need to ramp back up. 😉

Hi John. I love them too. Thank you. 
    it has gotten quiet. we have lost a lot of contributors. i definitely need to get back out. just a lot going on right now. hopefully next week i  can get out for a walk. meanwhile i enjoy you sharing yours.......
    Well then, let's go shoot this weekend, and see if we can post a few. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Suz

• Moon ShadowMoon Shadow Posts: 1,031 Officer
    Awesome photos