Replies

• RloveRlove Fleming island Posts: 16 Deckhand
    Nice trip!
    Not seafood but Eve dinner...

Homemade French Bread

Chicken Parm
    Rugelachs to snack!

• FatBoyzfishingFatBoyzfishing JacksonvillePosts: 168 Deckhand
    @Rlove: **** that parm looks good!!! Hand breaded? Did you mix the dough yourself or get premix? Either way it looks stellar! **** is a Rugelach? I'd eat them all anyway!!! Excellent post. Your official VP of the FATBOYz FISHin FOODie FANDANGO FAN CLUB as you are the second one to post food smut (pictures hahaha) on this thread! Keep posting, can't wait to see what for dinner tomorrow!!
    Pounded out and hand breaded chicken. Made the dough. Rugelach is a cookie, cinnamon, brown sugar and chopped pecans spread on dough and rolled up. Mmmhmm delicious. Forgot to take pictures of the French toast casserole from breakfast but the prime rib dinner will be posted later. Hope everyone had a good Christmas!
    Kept it simple. Prime rib, smashed red potatoes, broccoli.

@Rlove: Excellent meal!!! I think prime rib is best bone-in.  Looks like you like your rib a little more cooked than me. I like mine rare in the middle and give the ends to people who prefer it more done. You have to pull it out one temp early (that's what she said hahaha) because it continues to cook. I use a probe thermometer. It is easy for the rib temp to get away from you!

Nice mashed! I can tell it's homemade. It is one of my favorites when I feed the homeless every month. Broccoli steamed or boiled? Steamed leaves more nutrients. I like how you did not waste to broccoli stock!

Thanks for sharing!
    Now lets see if I can get caught up to real time! 

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: EARLY CHRISTMAS FEAST WITH MY SECOND MOMMA

GOT THE INVITE TO PARTAKE IN A EARLY CHRISTMAS FEAST COURTESY OF MY NEIGHBORS MOMMA: I got the invite from my neighbor to come over and eat a meal prepared by his mom while she was in town. Was a little shocked to see a New Mexican dish that I have never seen before POZOLE (or POSOLE). I thought that there was chick peas (garbanzo beans) in it but it is actually HOMINY! I have never eaten hominy as and ingredient in anything other than salad and I was pleasantly surprised. I did not cook it so I can only provide what I know goes in. Definitely tomato based with pork stewed to perfection and hominy, hot sauce, red chili, garlic, and toped with limes & fresh cilantro. SOOO OOO OO GOOD!

Paired with a Jim Beam Black MANHATTAN,& Coca-Cola.

Not to show up empty handed... I steamed about a pound of Old Bay steamed shrimp (deveined and cooled) eel sauce, cocktail sauce, and seasoned butter.

I bought the jar in the picture along with heavy cream over thinking it was hot cocoa mix, but my daughter recognized that it was gourmet cookie mix before I could jack things up! In the back corner is Publix Black & White cookies, which were an utter disappointment (and nothing like the ones off Seinfeld) as they where cake based.
    edited December 2020 #38

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: QUICK MEAL AFTER FISH BATTLE W/BATTLEFISH

AFTER GETTING SKUNKED 8-0.5 IN A FISH BATTLE W/LOCAL LEGEND BATTLEFISH (See https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/282549/redfish-of-the-week#latest): A FATBOY IS STARVING! Was up late drinking the night before and didn't see the invite until late so I had not had anything to eat ALL DAY!

LUCKILY WE LAUNCHED RIGHT BY THE HOUSE AT THE BEACH BLVD. BRIDGE AND THE WAS A "DOCKSIDE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT" RIGHT NEXT TO THE LAUNCH!!!:  Ambiance was great! they have a private floating dock that you can dock on and take alcohol out on so I'm not sure if they are promoting drinking & boating but I do not recommend. Service was great! I used the money that Battlefish would not take for gas to get me FRIED GATOR TAIL AND NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER. Gator tail and soup were a little bland, but the dipping sauce was excellent! Had enough to get a Dos Equis too! I even somehow got an extra order of gator tail!! Paired with an Arizona Green Tea as well!!!

NEXT DAY MISCHIEF @MY CHURCH: The previous days meal and a morning of a crabbing/fishing attempt led to a little fun when I stopped by my church after Sunday service. The Pastor told me that he was leaving and I was the last one there and that the door would lock itself after I left. I took this opportunity to knock one off the bucketlist!! IAfter the pastor left w/his office unlocked...I snuck in and took advantage of the fearless leader's bathroom!!! TALK ABOUT HOLY S#!+!! I definitely left it smelling like John the Baptist in there!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS PASTOR WILL!!! Made sure to shut the door behind me so he would be surprised in the A.M.!!! Don't let him know it was me!!!

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: BREAKFAST, NOONCAP, DIN-DIN, AND DESERT!!

LATE GREEK-AMERICAN B-FAST PICK-ME-UP:  SAUTEED LAMB CHOPS, DUCK EGG, AND TZATZIKI SAUCE (MADE FROM SCRATCH W/DILL& MINT). Paired with what I call a "DEEP BLUE.

AFTERNOON SNACK: What I call a "IRISH BLUE-HATTAN" paired w/ROMEO Y JULIETA WHITE CIGARILLO (TURKISH BLEND). AFTERNOON SNACK W/NO FOOD!! HAHA!!

FINALLY DINNA'!!!: SPINACH RAVOLI, BOLOGNESE SAUCE (ITALIAN PESANT ORIGINS), AND GHETTO GARLIC BREAD (MADE FROM WHITE BREAD. Paired with A&W CREAM SODA, RED STRIPE (HOORAY BEER!) AND AMERICAN SPIRIT CIGARETTES (DARK GREEN) 

DA' ZERT:  SURPRISE I FOUND IN THE FREEZER OF UNKNOWN ORIGINS. It was DA' GONE GOOD!!!

FIN (THE END)

Next up: Christmas eve & Christmas BINGER!!

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS BINGER!!!

BREAKFAST BRUNCHFlorida Cracker Kitchen catered GRANDE BURRITO & BISCUIT AND GRAVY (SMALL) paired with what I call a "BLUE CHRISTMAS." Keeps the JOLLY going on a blue Christmas!!!

CHRISTMAS EVE LIGHTING OF THE CANDLES @MY CHURCH, ISLE OF FAITH UMC: COMPLETE W/BUSINESS ELVES IN NICE SUITS, PASTORS DRESSED LIKE CARD DEALERS, AND HOUSE WIVES DRESSED INAPPROPRIATELY (SOO MUCH FAKE BOOB CLEAVAGE) FOR CHURCH!!! HO HO HO!!!

LIQUID BREAKFASTWhat I call a "JOLLY GREEN CHRISTMAS" AND A CHRISTMAS MARY (W/ASTRAL TEQUILA), GREEN AND RED BEVERAGES TO GET THE HOLIDAY CHEER BLAZING!!! Ate and drunk at my best friend's (FATBOY #2) house all afternoon/evening and played WII Cabela's Dangerous Hunts until he kicked me out. Went home and DRANK SOME MORE while watching Christmas movies. 

DAY AFTER THE BINGE Woke-up super late (10ish) to the tune of a CAFE BUSTELO SUPREME ROAST MACCHIATO. MUCH NEEDED!!!

FIN (THE END) MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HOHOHO!

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: A TRADITIONAL NORTH POLE ELVISH LUNCH

TRADITIONAL ELVISH BREAKFAST: This is how elves wind down after a busy Christmas weekend. Inspired by one of my FAVORITE Christmas movies (ELF), ELF CEREAL W/MARSHMELLOWS, REESE'S PIECES, WHOLE MILK, AND MRS. BUTTER-WORTH'S ORIGINAL MAPLE SYRUP!! No crushed pop-tarts unfortunately.

FIN (THE END)

FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO REAL TIME.

NEXT UP: WHATCHA-GONNA-DO-WITH-DAT?
    Welcome back to real time haha

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO POLL: DO BLOODY MARYS HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE?

STORY BEHIND THE POLL: This was my "BLOODY CHRISTMAS" drink from Christmas day which I found sitting in an ARTIC insulated cup in the cold garage @fatboy #1's house and brought home Sunday evening. I put it in the freezer and forgot about it until yesterday evening when I took it out and defrosted it then returned it to the fridge. 

I am now contemplating drinking it. It contains 50% Astral tequila, lemon juice (acidic), and hot sauce (acidic). I figure it is still good. 

POLL: DO I TAKE THE RISK OF POTENTIAL FOODBORNE ILLNESSES AND TAKE THIS BLOODY CHRISTMAS TO THE FACE??? 

NE FLORIDA FISHING FOODIES VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! ONE DAY POLL ONLY!

edited December 2020 #44

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: CHRISTMAS LEFTOVERS, A PROPA' MANHATTAN, AND... 

...STOFIN' ZE LUPSTA, BORK BORK BORK!

CHRISTMAS LEFTOVERS & SOMEThis was my "BLOODY CHRISTMAS" drink from Christmas day which I found sitting in an ARTIC cup in the garage @fatboy #1's house, rediscovered Sunday. Put a lemon on it, GOOD AS NEW!! Thanks to all for NOT VOTING! I drunk it anyway. Also pictured is a PRIME RIB, CABOT'S SERIOUSLY SHARP CHEDDAR 7 PERRERJACK BUSCUIT W/MAYO AND A BOLOGNA SLIDER BUSICUIT W/CABOT'S SERIOUSLY SHARP CHEDDAR, MAYO, & SPICY BROWN MUSTARD. I prefer Grudens Spicy Brown Mustard but I made due with what I had.

DA' PROPA' MANHATTAN
    This is a BONIFIED MAKER'S MARK MANHATTAN w/MARTINI & ROSSI sweet vermouth and EXTRA MARASCHINO CHERRIES!! Just as the good Lord intended!!!

STOFIN' ZE LUPSTA BORK BORK BORK: LOBSTER STUFFED WITH MARYLAND STYLE CRABCAKE & BOURSIN CHEESE INFUSED W/SHALLOTS AND CHIVES AND SERVED W/MUSHROOM RISOTTO. YES THERE IS A LOBSTER TAIL UNDER ALL THAT CRABCAKE! BORK BORK BORK!

FIN (THE END)

Still gotta prepare that TRIGGA!

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: NOT AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS AND SO THAT'S WHAT HE DID WITH DA TRIGGA'

NOT AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS: BISCUITS AND GRAVY (STORE CAMPBELL'S GRAVY AND PILSBURY BISCUITS), BUSCUIT W/OLD FASHION APPLE BUTTER, TWO EGGS OVER MEDIUM W/CABOT SERIOUSLY SHARP CHEDDAR, AND TANGERINE. Biscuit and gravy was sub-par. Everything else was ON POINT! Paired with a mix of Kerns peach & apricot nectar and COCO RICO soda

FINALLY TOOK SUNDAY'S CATCH TO DA' BARBER'S: Three SEABASS and one TRIGGERFISH with a CLEAN CUT!! JUST TOOK A LITTLE OFF THE SIDES!!! FISHHEADS went straight into the freezer for a later rendition of fishhead soup. Half the TRIGGERFISH went in MY BELLY (see below). Rest went into the freezer for later adventures. Paired w/MAKER'S MARK MANHATTAN.

THAT'S WHAT HE DID WITH DA' TRIGGA: Made some sushi rolls with half of the TRIGGERFISH and some SUSHI GRADE SNAPPER that I got from the local market. Made a SPICY SNAPPER, SPICY TRIGGA, AND TRIGGER W/EEL SAUCE ROLL!!! Rolled them @my neighbor's house a little past midnight. Paired with RED STRIPE Jamaican Lager (OORAY BEER!). It was SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! Bet you wish you lived by a FATBOY!!!

FIN (THE END)

edited January 13 #46
    Apologies to all FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIES for the radio silence. I have been battling a MILD FLU & A SUPERBUG and have been out of commission for the last two weeks. It was bad. Feeling better now though.

I have been watching a couple of unconventional foodie shows so I will be TURNING THE HEAT UP on this thread. The first show has been Hannibal. They have all the seasons on Amazon Prime. It makes you want to find a census worker and eat "his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. SLURP SLURP!"

https://youtu.be/bIahXVJrvT0

The next show I started watching is FOOD WARS on Netflix. I am a big fan of this show. It walks the line of egregiously offensive Japan anime cooking show and food ****; however, all of the dishes that they cook are extravagant and they highlight the ingredients and cooking techniques. I will be doing a series of dishes going forward that is directly from this show!!! HURRAY!!!

https://youtu.be/wAyKLVLgakU

Another cool thing that I will be taking from this show is the dish name improvising.  I have done this previously with my cocktails that I have created and will now be doing it for all my recipes as well!!! 

I have accumulated a few posts which will soon follow...

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: DONNIE DARKO'S CHRISTMAS DELIGHT AND SMOKIN' DAT MEAT SURPRISE

DONNIE DARKO'S CHRISTMAS DELIGHT: Inspired by Donnie Darko, depression, mild flu, and Christmas leftovers, I made two PRIME RIB BISCUITS!! Had to cook them well done as the meat was old and added mayo and Cabela's seriously sharp cheddar. paired with the MAKER'S MARK MANHATTAN. Makes you feel like you can TIMETRAVEL!!

SMOKIN DAT MEAT SURPRISE:
     What to do with all that fresh catch? SMOKE DAT S#!+ MAN!!!  SPECKLED SEATROUT & THE CROAKER are the only fish that made it to the smoker. Also featured in this mead surprise were MARINATED PORK LOIN, ALL BEEF HOTDOGS (not pictured) & an AVACADO!!! Everything was smoked @190°-200° ALLNIGHT!! Unfortunately, this is the evening that I caught the SUPERBUG from my daughter and fell asleep during the smoking process so the meat smoked ALL NIGHT!! I was able to sample the SMOKED BEEF HOTDOGS (once going in and again in the AM coming back up) so I did not really have an appetite for more. The smoker ran out of water so the fish and pork were dried out. That lets them keep longer. I still have plenty SMOKED CROAKER & PORK LOIN!! The SMOKED FISH & PORK LOIN is excellent for making SOUP OR SAUCE BASE!!! I made a ginger soup with the pork and fish to try to settle my stomach the a couple days later. It did not work! I did not get a chance to try the SMOKED AVACADO but will try it again in the near future as the smoker is right outside! WOOT WOOT!

FIN (THE END)

for now, just wait 15 minutes more for the next post

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: STUFFED SNAPPER SURPRISE & JACKIE MOON'S RECOVERY RAMEN

WHAT HAPPENED TO DA SNAPPA? Why I'm glad you asked!!!  SEE BELOW!!!

STUFFED SNAPPA SURPRISE: Inspired by a few episodes of FOOD WARS & A BETTER STATE OF MY STOMACH, I decided to gourmet it up Late Night Sunday. I used some left over CRABCAKES that were in the fridge and the SMALL MANGROVE SNAPPER FILLETS to make an EXCELLENT STUFFED SNAPPA and placed it on a bed of white rice. Food Wars inspired me to use a couple of RED SNAPPER fillets to make a FLAVORFULL BRAZED FISH SAUCE. Started the sauce by searing the RED SNAPPER fillets in seasoned with SEAFOOD MAGIC and then added clam juice and began to simmer it for approx. 2 hours. While watching the show, they mentioned that NORI was an excellent tool to flavor a seafood base, so I added it. Then one of the characters used HEAVY CREAM to make a sauce, and I said "what a marvelous idea." The result is above. garnished with a "SUSHI  BLEND" seasoning that contained SEAWEED & SESAME. It was truly a dish FIT FOR A SHOGUN!! Paired with FLAT CANADA DRY GINGERALE served @room temperature to help settle my stomach more.

Dish was Devine! least it was @1:30 A.M. but not so much @7:00 A.M . This dish caused me to go to urgent care the next day as the cream did not sit well in my stomach and led to an interesting morning. I have some left over in the fridge that will most likely go to the dog as I do not want to take the chance! SHAME!!!

JACKIE MOON'S RECOVERY RAMEN: After popping a couple of ZOFRAN pills and drinking much concentrated ginger, I was starving!!! ordered this lunch from Karai Ramen Bistro off San Pablo and Beach BLVD. It was the "BEEF MISO RAMEN" with extra SHREDDED CABBAGE. Paired with VITA COCONUT WATER, ORGANIC GINGER EXTRACT, & a GREEN TEA potion I call DA GWEEN DWAGON! JACKIE MOON gave me this secret recipe to recover from ANYTHING and also made a cameo during meal consumption.

FIN (THE END)

I APOLOGIZE for the poor quality of some of my pictures as I have once again DESTROYED a Samsung Galaxy phone with an excellent camera and had to revert back to my last busted Samsung Galaxy phone. IT WILL GET BETTER once I get paid next.

Also wanted to mention I will be taking a break from alcoholic beverages for an undetermined period of time as a week long stomach bug makes me question the state of my liver and kidneys!! 

NEXT ON DECK: MARVELOUS MADE-@-HOME MISO 

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO FAN CHALLENGE: 

If you are a FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO FAN, post ANY photo of food that you encounter. No description needed. The MOST pictures before my next post wins. The photos MUST be of different thing (NO POSTING 10 PICS OF THE SAME THING!!!)

edited January 14 #50
    Glad to see this thread is so popular. Does anyone even look at this stuff anymore?

Someone else PLEASE post a food picture. I am tired of seeing only MY food on this thread!

Maybe I should post on a pescatarian website or something. Hell, I bet I'd get a better response out of a vegetarian website!!

Hibachi rice and shrimp sauce. Not homemade. Halfway through homemade chicken burgers, jalepeno ketchup / mayo and broccoli tots i remembered i should've taken pictures. Maybe next time. 
  • restlessnativerestlessnative Posts: 2,633 Captain
    edited January 15 #52
    I like reading your food and drink posts. This is the only food pic I have on my iPad, a paella I made about a month ago in my new paella pan. Can’t remember the recipe but I picked one of Google and slightly modified for my tastes. Keep them coming.

@Rlove: I thought for a second you were the only one who reads this thread. I ALWAYS appreciate your membership in the FATBOYz FISHin' FOODIE Board of Directors! Can't wait for the chicken burgers so you'll have to do them again!!

@restlessnative: Welcome to the thread! That PAELLA looks DOPE!!! As CEO of the FATBOYz FISHin' FOODIEs PRODUCTIONS, I bestow upon you the honor of Board of Director's intern!!! WHOORAY!!! You can earn enterance to the exclusive board with a little hard work and some more FOOD PICS!!!

NEXT UP: MARVELOUS MADE-@-HOME MISO 

NEXT ON DECK: THE EAST MEETS WEST INFUSION SERIES

Smoked salmon and smoked chicken legs. Homemade bread with garlic and herb swirl. 

• 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 2,492 Captain

Mahi, Shrimp, peas and mango salsa.

Deer strap and poppers.

Mojo pork, black beans and key lime pie.

I got more but I’ll hold back😉
    "I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
    For they always bring me tears
    I can't forgive the way they rob me
    Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine
    Rlove: Smoked? Nice. I did a little smoking myself and I don't mean Mary Jane! Post upcoming...

@4WARD: Even though you BENT the rules, I will have to give you the WIN!!! You have been granted HONORARY MEMBERSHIP TO THE FATBOYz FISHin' FOODIEs' BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!! MAHI AND MANGO SALSA?!! DEER STRAP AND HOMEMADE POPPERS??!!! WHERE'D YOU GET THE MOJO FOR DAT PORK???!!!!

MARVELOUS MADE-@-HOME MISO & THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES COMING UP TONIGHT!!!

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: MARVELOUS MADE-@-HOME MISO!!!

MARVELOUS MADE-@-HOME MISO: Inspired by the notion that I got when I was eating my JACKIE MOON'S RECOVERY RAMEN and thinking, "I can do miso better than this, I decided to wing a recipe for SHRIMP MISO SOUP featuring EXTRA LARGE DEVAINED SHRIMP, MISO BASE, NORI, UDON NOODLES, POACHED EGG, AND EXTRA FIRM TOFU. Paired with GREEN TEA & HONEY. I have not had the desire for any type of alcohol since getting the SUPERBUG and don't think I will be partaking in any alcoholic beverage ANYTIME soon, so most of my dishes will be paired with various HOT TEA'S in the immediate future. Also for DESERT: PUBLIX BLUEBERRY COBBLER & BASKIN ROBBIN'S PRALINES & CREAM ICE CREAM!!! Would have made the EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES, only it did not have a WEST element, other than the dessert of course, which could be considered WEST as I am sure there is an Asian blueberry cobbler and pralines somewhere out there!

NEXT UP: THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES featuring THE STRAW-HAT PIRATES

• 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 2,492 Captain
    LOL,
    Rules? 

Mojo was simple,
    Lime, Olive Oil, cumin
    Sour Orange, garlic, salt pepper.

"I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
    For they always bring me tears
    I can't forgive the way they rob me
    Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine
    edited January 21 #59

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES; MORE RAMEN??!!!

MORE RAMEN??!!!
    EAST
    SHRIMP RAMEN NOODLES WITH EXTRA LARGE SHRIMP, DUCK EGG, NORI, AND A MISO/NORI AND BEEF BASE. ORGANIC GINGER EXTRACT POTION.
    WEST: AFTERNOON NAP TEA (SLEPYTIME TEA & CREAM) AND I LOVE MY LIVER PEPPERMINT & GINGER ORGANIC DETOX TEA. VANILLA CAVADESH SMOKED IN A BRIARWOOD PLAYBOY SPECIAL PIPE

FIN (THE END)

Where are those [email protected]~# STRAW-HAT PIRATES he was talking 'bout?!!

NEXT UP: THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES: SHRIMP MISO REMIX

edited January 21 #60

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS:THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES; SHRIMP MISO REMIX

SHRIMP MISO REMIX
    EAST: UDON NOODLES WITH EXTRA LARGE SHRIMP, CHICKEN/NORI SOUP BASE, HOME KIMCHI, CRISPY CRISPY SPICY SHRIMP NORI.
    WEST: QUAIL EGG, ENGLISH AFTERNOON TEA & APRICOT HONEY.

THERE'S 'DEM PIRATES: CAPTAIN BUGGY THE CLOWN (Captain of the GRAND ELEMENTS and leader of the BUGGY PIRATES) AND HIS ARCHENEMY CAPTIAN LUFFY D. MONKEY (Captain of the GOING MERRY and the THOUSAND SUNNY and leader of the STRAW-HAT PIRATES). They thoroughly enjoyed this late lunch.

FIN (THE END)

NEXT UP: THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES: EAST/WEST UP IN SMOKE

edited January 21 #61

FATBOYZ FISHING FOODIE FANDANGO PRESENTS: THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES; EAST/WEST UP IN SMOKE I~~~

EAST/WEST UP IN SMOKE I~~~
    EAST: SLOW SMOKED TURNIPS, ASIAN STEAMED (& SMOKED) CORN SEASONED WITH SUSHI RICE SEASONING, AND OoLONG TEA & ORGANIC NATURAL SUGAR. 
    WEST: DOUBLE SMOKED BEEF AND CHEDDAR LiL SMOKIES W/KETCHUP, MUSTARD, & MAYO (APPETIZER) SLOW SMOKED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP SKEWERS, SLOW SMOKED SAND (YELLOW) TROUT SKEWERS, YELLOW CORN (SMOKED IN HUSK), SLOW SMOKED EGGPLANT, AND A SWEET VERMOUTH REDUX SAUCE. 

Once again PIRATE (BUGGY AND LUFFY) APPROVED!!! 

FIN (THE END)

NEXT UP: THE EAST MEETS WEST BLUE INFUSION SERIES: ROAST PORK/JUST KIDDING ATTEMPT #1