Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

SOLD

sirfersirfer Sarasota, FLPosts: 124 Deckhand
Over the summer I picked up two H&K P30SKS's because I had signed up for a job that required carrying something capable of double-action. I'm an HK guy and my VP9 is my favorite gun ever so the P30SKS was a no-brainer. An injury ended up getting in the way of the job so now I don't need these. I'd prefer to stick with the same manual of arms and have always preferred striker fired guns so picking up a VP9SK to replace these. 

They shoot great and I really like the night sights. I don't think I need to say much about HK quality. Both guns have ~50rds. through them to break them in. They were then cleaned and put back in the safe. I've got the boxes, manuals, and locks for each. 

These are the P30SKS V3 model with ambidextrous safety, decocker button, night sights, and (3) 10-round magazines each. 

Asking $749 each for the guns.

I also have a Dara Holsters appendix carry Kydex holster and magazine holster that I ordered custom for the P30SKS. It's a great holster and with the claw I had no issues with printing and was comfortable wearing it all day. Willing to sell it as a package with one or both guns or separately. 

Will ship the guns to an FFL via ShipMyGun.com at buyer's expense. Otherwise I'm in Sarasota and travel around FL fairly frequently for work so can try to arrange to meet up somewhere. 

Replies