Need a 20-23ft CC by next week

I got a friend coming from Georgia next week and he would like to buy a 20-23ft Bay style CC to fish in the Keys for a few weeks. The boat should be in good-great shape, decent electronics package and ready for immediate use. The trailer should be in great shape as I'll probably be hauling it down. :D If you have something or know of something please post it up or PM me and I'll be happy to pass it along.

Replies

• krisis7krisis7 Posts: 65 Deckhand
    23k for my Seapro 196, trailer recently rebuilt with stainless hardware, s1000 autopilot, a65 gps/fishfinder with upgraded gps antenna, fresh water washdown, solara vhf, 2 batteries w/ onboard charger, 2006 Yamaha F150 with new powerhead as Yamaha decided to replace for a noise. Bimini top for getting under bridges, catches ALOT of fish, Lee outrigger bases and tigress poles.
    003.jpg
    100_1883.jpg
    Seminole002.jpg
  • dusky203dusky203 Posts: 617 Officer
    Pat,
    Wish my boat was ready for sale. She would be perfect for the keys. Dusky 203 with 225HP Rude. T-top, electronics, just rebuilt trailer, out rigger, down rigger......Oh well......

Tim

BoatPic.jpg
  • Lone DrifterLone Drifter Posts: 639 Officer
    sold !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    Thanks for the replies... after more discussion he's leaning to a more of a Bay boat style, a 23ft, with T-Top.