Home Off Topic

Miami versus FSU

cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,680 AG
hey Islandthyme

Give us a prediction on who will win and what the score will be. 

I hope it isn't as lopsided as I think it will be. Miami is looking good and FSU can't get any worse, 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

Replies

• 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,871 Admiral
    Nice try. Weak but nice try. lol  I have never have and never will try to predict the outcome or point spread of a rivalry game.  That is sports betting rule #1.

You arent' betting and you've predicted the outcome of rivalry games before. 
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,680 AG
    edited September 21 #3
    Nice try. Weak but nice try. lol  I have never have and never will try to predict the outcome or point spread of a rivalry game.  That is sports betting rule #1.
    If you make a bet in vegas, you are betting the point spread, I do not think you understand sports betting if you think rule #1 is no point spread, 

I understand you don't want to post how bad FSU will lose, 

Mini Mart Magnate

edited September 21 #4
    cadman said:
    Nice try. Weak but nice try. lol  I never have and never will try to predict the outcome or point spread of a rivalry game.  That is sports betting rule #1.
    If you make a bet in vegas, you are betting the point spread, I do not think you understand sports betting if you think rule #1 is no point spread, 

Good lawd you can't be that dumb. The number one rule in Sports betting is don't bet the point spread on Rivalry Games. You would think that someone that post about sports so much would a little something about sports. Time and time again you prove that theory wrong. You know nothing about sports.
    So you are saying Vegas ignores the point spread if it a rivalry game. That's news to me. 

Mini Mart Magnate

cadman said:
    Nice try. Weak but nice try. lol  I never have and never will try to predict the outcome or point spread of a rivalry game.  That is sports betting rule #1.

Good lawd you can't be that dumb. The number one rule in Sports betting is don't bet the point spread on Rivalry Games. You would think that someone that post about sports so much would a little something about sports. Time and time again you prove that theory wrong. You know nothing about sports.
    So you are willing to take FSU in à straight bet with no points?.

Since, as you say, you don't take the point spread in a rivalry game.

I will take Miami on that bet..

Mini Mart Magnate

Does Tree know that rivalry games are some of the most bet on games?  I know many people who have made cash on these games. Talk about idiocy.......our many alias friend leads the pack. 
    I thought name calling was prohibited. It is all you have done on this thread

Mini Mart Magnate

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,290 AG
    cadman said:
    Technically calling someone a FSU fan isn't namecallling.  
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 9,074 Moderator
    Calling someone a "Dinglberry" is. 

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 7,078 Admiral

So if he gets banned, I think he is out of names. Does he have to start using the Greek alphabet now?

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

So if he gets banned, I think he is out of names. Does he have to start using the Greek alphabet now?
    Something Bahraini would be more appropriate.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

edited September 22 #12
    He's supposed to be permanently banned but we need him on here because he makes us all look smarter. I call him names and nobody seems to care and because +++++++ is just a truthful description.  :D
    And hey ++++++++, YOU AREN'T BETTING HERE YOU ARE JUST MAKING A PREDICTION ON A GAME AND FERRIS WON'T TAKE ANY MONEY AWAY FROM YOU.  But I get why you won't.  Because you would probably be wrong......AGAIN

edited September 22 #13
    2amigo said:
    He's supposed to be permanently banned but we need him on here because he makes us all look smarter. I call him names and nobody seems to care and because +++++++ is just a truthful description.  :D
    And hey ++++++++, YOU AREN'T BETTING HERE YOU ARE JUST MAKING A PREDICTION ON A GAME AND FERRIS WON'T TAKE ANY MONEY AWAY FROM YOU.  But I get why you won't.  Because you would probably be wrong......AGAIN

I will take his money if he is dumb enough to take a bet on the FSU/Miami game with no points. 

Mini Mart Magnate

cadman said:
    2amigo said:

I will take his money if he is dumb enough to take a bet on the FSU/Miami game with no points. 

Its funny when FSU had Winston, he would make predictions all the time with rivals of the Noles.  As usual he flip flops and says the opposite now.  Its just a prediction and he's acting like some bookie with the mob is going to come after him if his prediction is wrong.
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 3,187 Captain
    cadman said:
    True.

But it is cruel.

cadman said:
    True. But it is cruel.

Apparently he gets a pass.......again
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,290 AG
    is it dingleberry though? i thought it was dangleberry.  because of the dangle...
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
    is it dingleberry though? i thought it was dangleberry.  because of the dangle...
    Depends on location and weight 
  • hatcityhatcity Stuart,FLPosts: 3,382 Captain
    And then there is a doodle berry. Depends on the content of said “berry”
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
    2amigo said:

And you haven't?

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• MangroveMarkMangroveMark Oak HillPosts: 327 Deckhand
    My dog eats grass and weeds and sometimes gets stringleberries!
    edited September 23 #23
    2amigo said:

And you haven't?
    I get a pass because I only mess with him (And nobody else) who was perma banned a long time ago. He has literally changed quoted posts about 8 times before you finally warned him a few months ago and will still call others names. He is free reign to mess with since he isn’t even supposed to be here but I want you to keep him in here so I can still abuse him. Oh and if you can see my notifications you will see that other moderators used to consult with me about Tree. I was his puppet master. 
    As there are no new members, There is no permaban.  

Mini Mart Magnate

• conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 7,078 Admiral
    All of the new members are actually old members with a new alias.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,374 Admiral
    I am a die-hard Miami Hurricanes fan but I don't think we've seen enough sample to judge them or any other team. I've seen the Hurricanes win 6 in a row and then lose their a z z the rest of the year so I'm not betting on anything right now.
    2amigo said:
    2amigo said:

And you haven't?
    I get a pass because I only mess with him (And nobody else) who was perma banned a long time ago. He has literally changed quoted posts about 8 times before you finally warned him a few months ago and will still call others names. He is free reign to mess with since he isn’t even supposed to be here but I want you to keep him in here so I can still abuse him. Oh and if you can see my notifications you will see that other moderators used to consult with me about Tree. I was his puppet master. 
    You get a pass because the mods let you get a pass. Just like other posters .

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,067 Captain
    Miami will win. And, once again, I apologize for all the FSU fans on here for the rest of y’all having to put up with Tree. He hasn’t posted anything on OT in months and he shows back up now. 
    pottydoc said:
    Miami will win. And, once again, I apologize for all the FSU fans on here for the rest of y’all having to put up with Tree. He hasn’t posted anything on OT in months and he shows back up now. 

He has done that for years.

• pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,067 Captain
    pottydoc said:

He has done that for years.

Yeah, I know. I’ve been on here since the start. There’s gator fans just as bad, just not on here. 
    Miami 31- FSU 13.  Blackman has not looked any better than he did since he first started.