Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Fort Pierce Boat Ramps?

BarnettboysBarnettboys Jacksonville Posts: 15 Deckhand
Hey guys i’m new to this forum. Anyone have any suggestions for the best boat ramp to launch at around fort pierce/ st lucie??? And are they usually crowded on a typical saturday morning?

Replies

• GeneakersGeneakers West Palm BeachPosts: 163 Deckhand
    Ramp at Little Jim bridge is an excellent ramp, usually 3-4 trailers in the parking lot during the week (parking lot will hold prob 100 rigs).. clean bathrooms, multiple ramps, rinse station on the rt side on your way out, and costs nothing.

Can get bait, beer, ice, etc.. at the lil shop directly across from the ramp.
  • BarnettboysBarnettboys Jacksonville Posts: 15 Deckhand
  • flknifemakerflknifemaker Posts: 199 Deckhand
    Yea the ramp he is talking about is Stan Blum and jam packed on a Saturday morning. That being said, it is a nice facility.
  • baccaracbaccarac Posts: 96 Deckhand
    If you get there and it seems very crowded continue out to A1A and go down to Jaycee Park. Limited parking and it takes a little longer to get out the inlet but a nice entry into the river. 
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 1,296 Officer
    There is also a small ramp just before Stan Blum on the north side of the road.  I think it is for smaller boats.  I think there may be another launch on the south island, not sure if of size limitations.  All that being said Stan Blum is the best.
  • VeroDDVeroDD Posts: 321 Deckhand
    There is also a ramp at the west side of the South Bridge.  It will be crowded on Saturdays also though.
  • Aquaholic IVAquaholic IV Posts: 840 Officer
    No one addressed St. Lucie Inlet area:  Sandsprit Park is a big ramp with lots of parking that does fill up on Saturdays. It is closest to inlet, live bait is sold via boat in front of the ramps, fuel, tackle store and restaurants close by and bathrooms. Indian Riverside Park Ramp on Indian River Drive in Jensen Beach is nice, only about 50 parking spaces with bathrooms and a bit further from inlet.  Stuart Causeway and Jensen Beach Causeway also have boat ramps with bathrooms, Stuart is closer to inlet than Jensen.