Home General Paddle Craft

Fun day on my yak

SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,310 Admiral
edited June 22 in General Paddle Craft #1
Had a insane day today. Bite was the in fire. Wind had the bait stacked up so thick you could walk on it and the reds and trout were under them big time. Had a crazy bite for two hours, with hits every cast or every other cast. Wind died so did the bite. After about an hour it picked back up and so did the bite. Just simply ran out of energy. Left the biting great. Caught two fish the last two casts and left.

That is just a few of the  fish. I also have at least that many on my go pro. I also didn't get a  bunch with my go pro because I am new at it, and didn't realize what it  beeping at me meant every time I would try to video a new fish. It was  an epic day.

Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• JW_YakAnglerJW_YakAngler NaplesPosts: 225 Deckhand
    Nice job Spiney, looked like a great day on the water.
    My YouTube channel: JakeW KayakFishing
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,926 Captain
    Nice catches!  Congratulations.
  • inshore daveinshore dave Posts: 560 Officer
    Great day on the water. Congrats.
    2014 Hobie PA14-Dune
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,310 Admiral
    Thanks!

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• jtn9282jtn9282 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Great day for fishing for sure! Where’d you launch out of?
    jtn9282 said:
    Great day for fishing for sure! Where’d you launch out of?

Destin Florida!

• kellerclkellercl Posts: 5,399 Admiral
    Well done Spiney.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton
    Thanks kellercl.

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 11,554 AG
    That appears to have been an epic day 

Captain Todd Approves

It was a hoot!