Home Off Topic

Cheerleader bit by snake and did not know it.

2»

Replies

• johnpowersjohnpowers BayPosts: 2,898 Captain
    Will this cheerleader be listed as another victim of the Rona??
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 10,857 AG
    Will this cheerleader be listed as another victim of the Rona??
    Indubitably.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 7,613 Admiral
    I hit a Cheerleader with a Snake many Moons ago.
    She most likely don't remember either . ...not my baby...winning
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,013 Admiral
    micci_man said:
    WM venom is bad stuff. Starts breaking down the flesh right away and will cause nerve damage. 

And BTW- a copperhead and WM are two different snakes. 
    Yes correct, but they are related. I meant a WM and CM are the same and more dangerous. I don't want any part of any of them. If you have a stringer  of fish hanging off your boat, expect company. Of course that was as a kid, do not leave the fish in the water these days. 
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 31,205 AG
    AC Man said:
    micci_man said:
    WM venom is bad stuff. Starts breaking down the flesh right away and will cause nerve damage. 

And BTW- a copperhead and WM are two different snakes. 
    Yes correct, but they are related. I meant a WM and CM are the same and more dangerous. I don't want any part of any of them. If you have a stringer  of fish hanging off your boat, expect company. Of course that was as a kid, do not leave the fish in the water these days. 
    If a snake in the water was coming toward you after fish on a stringer, it was most likely a brown water snake. Moccasins, in spite of the myths you may hear, will avoid humans every chance they get. Brown water snakes on the other hand, are very aggressive in nature.

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly.