Home Off Topic

Anyone else getting logged out?

2»

Replies

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 7,205 Moderator
    edited May 27 #32
    I've had issues with JavaScript for months on one device, it just cleared up last week.
    Try logging in and turning it off.
    I think some of these scripts are the cause....but it might be the moderator, he hates all of us, I'm convinced of it.
    Yea...
    Pretty sure it's the moderator.....
    You have caught me. It's me. I'm trying to shut down the forum. As you have said, mods are azzs.
    "What fools can not control, they will attempt to destroy."

RJG

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• FishingpervertFishingpervert Deltona, FloridaPosts: 1,002 Officer
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 11,480 AG
    Lol @ferris1248 I did have a hot moment when I considered mods trying to frustrate me enough to leave.  Then I realized I am well liked.

Captain Todd Approves

• SaltwaterdawgSaltwaterdawg Too far from the gulfPosts: 1,187 Officer
    Pets don’t count. 
  • spanglerspangler daBurgPosts: 2,709 Captain
    I've had issues with JavaScript for months on one device, it just cleared up last week.
    Try logging in and turning it off.
    I think some of these scripts are the cause....but it might be the moderator, he hates all of us, I'm convinced of it.
    Yea...
    Pretty sure it's the moderator.....
    You have caught me. It's me. I'm trying to shut down the forum. As you have said, mods are are azzs.
    I keep thinking dang.. banned again.. and, what'd i do?!
    There will never be a really free and enlightened state until the state comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived.
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 6,385 Admiral
    mplspug said:
    Lol @ferris1248 I did have a hot moment when I considered mods trying to frustrate me enough to leave.  Then I realized I am well liked.

You are OK in my book. Midwesterners do not try to think they are superior to southerners like some from the NE States. 

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,685 AG
    perv is so cool now he doesn't even edit his posts. Just acknowledges he was here. With a ".".
    Y'all take notice. 

mplspug said:

You are OK in my book. Midwesterners do not try to think they are superior to southerners like some from the NE States. 
    We are all American.  For the record I am from Minnesota, so I am Canadian.   The NHL is coming back!

Captain Todd Approves

Now it is happening on the laptop.  I think I need to take a break. 

Captain Todd Approves

• conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 6,385 Admiral
    mplspug said:
    mplspug said:

We are all American.  For the record I am from Minnesota, so I am Canadian.   The NHL is coming back!

And the Panthers made the playoffs with the new format. Yeah man.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,368 AG
    just happened again going from one post to another. 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 7,205 Moderator
    I have sent a message up Mt. Olympus. We are awaiting a reply.
    "What fools can not control, they will attempt to destroy."

RJG

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• SaltwaterdawgSaltwaterdawg Too far from the gulfPosts: 1,187 Officer
    After a 2 day moratorium, it’s back with a vengeance.