Home Classifieds: Boats

***SOLD***2008 Mako 241 Inshore Bay (Kenner Hull)

chapy4650chapy4650 Posts: 6 Deckhand
edited July 2020 in Classifieds: Boats #1
2008 Mako 241 Inshore tunnel bay. This hull was made by Kenner. It is a super rare find and is a great platform for nearshore, inshore, and offshore fishing on good days.. This hull is now made by blazer bay as their 2400 model. I’m going to regret selling it because it took me 2 years to find it, but I want a boat with a tower.. that’s the only reason it’s up for sale. 

Evinrude etec 250 tuned to run on xd100. Sea star hydraulic steering, New plugs, starter, coils, water pump, 4 blade stainless prop, and a bunch of other parts including service records from previous owner. 550ish hours.

Bobs hydraulic jack plate, power pole blade with c monster pump and 2 remotes, simrad 7” gps/ff, dual plumbed livewells (both insulated), vhf, ttop, new leaning post with storage, wired for 24v trolling motor including battery tender plug, and its own dual bank charger under the console (I pilot available at an additional cost and the charger is brand new, replaced last month), dual battery switch from Blue sea systems and a 2nd dual bank charger for the starting and house batteries, brand new led running lights and spreader lights front and rear, tackle webs storage system all over the boat. Tandem axle galvanized trailer included. Trailer has new hubs, bearings, and tires just installed on 3/20

Boat is used on a weekly basis and shows as such. It is very well taken care of and has caught a lot of fish. Please let me know if you are interested.. I will water test with cash in hand.

Asking $31,500 obo No Trades!  

(add another $1500 for the minn Kota I pilot)

Low ballers will be ignored and I'm in no rush to sell it.. 

Located in Cocoa, FL

email: [email protected] 
text: 321-684-2256

thanks for looking! 

y

Replies