Funny Incident Today

124»

Replies

• SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 5,808 Admiral
    edited May 12 #92
    duckmanJR said:
    duckmanJR said:
    cortr said:
    This thread is completely bizarre.  With all that is going on in today's world, several posters on this thread  have decided to take a discussion about an unruly dog and turned it into an all out war on people's pets.  Get a life!! There are so many more important things that people should be worried about these days!!!
    He’s a troll. He really doesn’t enjoy killing dogs.  I played along until he took his ball and went home.
    cortr said:
    This thread is completely bizarre.  With all that is going on in today's world, several posters on this thread  have decided to take a discussion about an unruly dog and turned it into an all out war on people's pets.  Get a life!! There are so many more important things that people should be worried about these days!!!
    He’s a troll. He really doesn’t enjoy killing dogs.  I played along until he took his ball and went home.
    Heck...look at the time stamp on the post....I didn't go anywhere but out fishing. Was really windy! 

And how do you KNOW I don't enjoy killing dogs? ....  I haven't done it but it doesn't mean it's off the table or that it wouldn't be something  that I would do.... I have not done a lot of things.

Now those guys spearing them with gigs and knocking them in the head with fishing weights...that...is terrible.  
    I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but maybe you do enjoy killing dogs. Do you kill for food, fear or fun. I think fear. You decided to troll me up for some reason. And I’ll play along. 
    What is your favorite doughnut? Duncan or Krispy cream?

oh, did you hear about the cop that shot his foot attempted to kill some kids pet? It was pretty funny. Want me to send a link?

Also o hear cops beat their wives a lot. Do you do that also? You seem like a wife beater. I bet you have the shirt and jorts to go along with it. 
    You're really reaching...   But I said as much.  I don't know if I do...or don't.... I might though.... What kind of dog are we talking about here... Some yappy little ankle biter ? ...or some foamy mouthed pit bull ?  
    Will you let me come to your clinic  and push a syringe load of "the blue goo"...That may be almost as good ? I dunno..

As for donuts...too fattening... 

As for the link...you were so spun yesterday maybe you forgot that you already mentioned it. 

Wife beating... Really?   And no....the wife is a scot-Irish Catholic girl... as tuff as they come... I keep my hands to myself because I know when I'm outmatched.... 
    silly man, it would be nice if you kept your mouth to yourself when you are outmatched. No one was spun yesterday. We all know you were trolling from the first post. Your opinion of yourself is inflated.  I’m having fun with you. You are the trained monkey.  
    Here is a link for you. Funny story
    https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/278295/cop-shoots-foot-instead-of-dog#latest
    I’d  like to know your thoughts. Let’s discuss 
    troll on
    You should have been here yesterday
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,925 AG
    I LOL when I read ... " Your opinion of yourself is inflated "    

Self awareness is not your strong suit.... 
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,064 Captain
    duckmanJR said:
    pwning you is BETTER than shooting a dog..... LOL 

Rent free in your head...but don't worry...you are not alone...I have several monkeys...I'm just a simple organ grinder that likes to watch the dance.

Even better.... You will ALWAYS come back...like a moth to a flame... PWNED
    “Living rent free in your head” was penned by me on this forum.  Is there anything else you would like to plagiarize from me?  😂 

I got no dog in this, but that's hardly an original statement, Salty.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,554 AG
    kellercl said:
    Hopefully my post was clear, meaning I don't advocate killing dogs for no reason.  I have a fear of (larger) dogs just because of a bad experience that has stayed with me.  
    That would suck.  I love dogs.  But I can empathize with how you feel about them.

I love dogs, but yeah I get annoyed when people let them run free.  A couple of our neighbors do that but they are all ankle biters.  Most are scared and won't come close, but one is super friendly.  I love that dog.  He's got a very calm demeanor.  

Captain Todd Approves

edited May 13 #96
    pottydoc said:
    duckmanJR said:

Rent free in your head...but don't worry...you are not alone...I have several monkeys...I'm just a simple organ grinder that likes to watch the dance.

“Living rent free in your head” was penned by me on this forum.  Is there anything else you would like to plagiarize from me?  😂 

I penned it on this forum  specifically toward conchy critter 5+ years ago. I don’t care who believes it. But that is a fact.  And I’m flattered how many times I’ve seen it used here by others. 
    edited May 13 #97
    duckmanJR said:

Really Junior, is that the best you can do? Self awareness isn’t your strong suit😂

edited May 13 #98
    duckmanJR said:

did you read about the cop that shot his foot? 
    Let’s discuss. 

duckmanJR said:

Really Junior, is that the best you can do? Self awareness isn’t your strong suit😂

Facts....don't have to be witty or smart....

They stand on their own.... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,064 Captain
    pottydoc said:
    duckmanJR said:

I penned it on this forum  specifically toward conchy critter 5+ years ago. I don’t care who believes it. But that is a fact.  And I’m flattered how many times I’ve seen it used here by others. 
    You might have, but I’ve heard folks saying it for way more than five years. Conchy would be a great one to use it it on, though. :)

• lobstercatcher228lobstercatcher228 lobstercatcher228Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I would suggest we teach her a lesson. How about a rally?

• lobstercatcher228lobstercatcher228 lobstercatcher228Posts: 2 Greenhorn
  • GettnreddyGettnreddy Posts: 85 Deckhand
    duckmanJR said:
    All you dog lovers....know your responsibility as a responsible dog owner... 

Or....  get a cat...they don't do that $h!+    LOL 
    No cats, all they do is wonder around the neighborhood "uncontrolled", crap in my yard to which I have to find it, clean it up. 
    I can't stand cats and the people who own cats and let them roam free.
    Yes I am a dog guy. A simple paddle away is all that was needed. She, the dog owner is a moran. 
    edited May 14 #104
    duckmanJR said:
    duckmanJR said:

Facts....don't have to be witty or smart....

They stand on their own.... 
    do you know what a fact is? I said you had and inflated opinion of yourself. You said I’m rubber glue what you say bounces of me and sticks to you. Where is the fact?

i can do this all day everyday day

oh, did you hear about the cop that shot his foot while he was attempting to shoot some kids pet? 
    There is a thread in ot. Would you like a link?😂

I can't....I go fishing in the mornings.....

That is the great thing about trot lines....they stay baited and ready even while unattended LOL 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 14 #106
    duckmanJR said:

I can't....I go fishing in the mornings.....

That is the great thing about trot lines....they stay baited and ready even while unattended LOL 
    I’m enjoying your troll job.  I just got off of work and decided to check in and look who showed back up for more😂

did you see the other thread about the cop that shot his foot? It is in ot, I’ll post a link if you’d like
    So do think he had poor trigger discipline or misidentified his target 🤔
    You have a relevant perspective I’m sure. Let’s discuss instead of you just reminding me you’re trolling. We all know🤦🏻‍♂️

You apparently don't know how trolling actually works.... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 15 #108
    duckmanJR said:
    You apparently don't know how trolling actually works.... 

Speaking of dogs, Did you see the thread about the cop that shot his foot while protecting the public from his little pet?
    What do you think? Bad shoot?

would you explain trolling to me, I’m not sure I understand 🤔
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,010 AG
    This is better than OT!
  • restlessnativerestlessnative Posts: 2,374 Captain
    This is better than OT!
    LOL I thought I was in OT, had to scroll back to the top to realize I wasn’t.