Home General Fishing

Funny Incident Today

Replies

• kellerclkellercl Posts: 6,359 Admiral
    edited May 11 #62
    I'm not going to lie, dogs make me nervous, especially when my kids are present.  I am guessing it is because a neighbour's dog mauled me when I was a kid.  I wasn't even in their yard, the dog ran free because it was one of those "nice, friendly dogs" who just loves people.  It was a doberman.  Never trusted a dog since.  I'm just glad a different neighbour was not only present, but was willing to pull the dog off me.  I don't trust dogs, I just don't.  And I cannot stand when dog owners think it is cute to let their dogs run loose and laugh when it runs up on my kids.  It their dog becomes aggressive they will quickly stop laughing when they witness my reaction.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,925 AG
    Who said anything about being afraid.... I just like shooting dogs.......   LOL 
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 5,808 Admiral
    edited May 11 #64
    duckmanJR said:
    Who said anything about being afraid.... I just like shooting dogs.......   LOL 
    Are you a retired cop? You seem to be someone that has hidden behind a gun for a while. Lol
    You should have been here yesterday
    LOL....

Your thirst..... is great.... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 11 #66
    duckmanJR said:
    LOL....

Your thirst..... is great.... 
    I’ll take that as a yes. Lol

edited May 11 #67
    tankered said:
    duckmanJR said:
    tankered said:
    You'd really kill a dog because it's owner is a c**t?
    In less than a nanosecond....aggressive dogs should all be killed

Of course I'm not surprised, you're a cop. Cops are inherently scared when it comes to dogs. "Aggressive dogs" to cops are wagging their tails wanting to be petted.

Really, cops are scared in general, as much as **** pigs claim to "fear for their lives" before unloading on a civilian.

I thought i remembered someone saying you were a cop. It all makes perfect sense now.  :D

did you see the post about the idiot cop that shot himself in the foot while trying to shoot an “aggressive “ dog? :D thank goodness he was there to protect and serve lol   what a dope 😂

is that how’d you would do it tough guy :D
    LOL..... I knew a "vet"  would be an easy catch..... They are very huggy with dogs & cats     LOL 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    The fact you would go back pages to look....is priceless! 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 11 #70
    duckmanJR said:
    The fact you would go back pages to look....is priceless! 
    It was pretty easy. Only took one click. I wanted to make sure you are what I thought you were( since you were too embarrassed to answer)  And I’m not the only one that feels like you are a “tough guy”  :D
    So you enjoy killing dogs. 
    You are a liar, a troll or a psychopath, which is it. Maybe more than one?
    Were you picked on as a kid, was a dog mean to you? Even keller was mauled as a kid and he isn’t as scared as you are.  This can be your safe space :D
    We all all here for you lol

Did you see the link of your “brother” that shot himself. Anther “tough guy” thank goodness they are here to protect us from chihuahuas and other threats

here is a link in case you missed it
    https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/278295/cop-shoots-foot-instead-of-dog#latest

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

pwning you is BETTER than shooting a dog..... LOL 

Rent free in your head...but don't worry...you are not alone...I have several monkeys...I'm just a simple organ grinder that likes to watch the dance.

Even better.... You will ALWAYS come back...like a moth to a flame... PWNED
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    The return will be in < fifteen minutes.... fight it....but ...you're PWNED 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 11 #73
    duckmanJR said:

Rent free in your head...but don't worry...you are not alone...I have several monkeys...I'm just a simple organ grinder that likes to watch the dance.

“Living rent free in your head” was penned by me on this forum.  Is there anything else you would like to plagiarize from me?  😂 

edited May 11 #74
    duckmanJR said:

Do they train you to put your foot in the way at “the academy “ lol
    https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/278295/cop-shoots-foot-instead-of-dog#latest

talking about easy 😂
    You think you're AL Gore and invented the internet huh...LOL

And....3 minutes on the return !  ...Totally triggered...LOL

You are one of the finest dancing monkeys EVER.... PWNED ( and no...I didn't invent that LOL ) 

I will save cat kicking for later.... this bait is still good.  
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 11 #76
    duckmanJR said:
    You think you're AL Gore and invented the internet huh...LOL

And....3 minutes on the return !  ...Totally triggered...LOL

You are one of the finest dancing monkeys EVER.... PWNED ( and no...I didn't invent that LOL ) 

I will save cat kicking for later.... this bait is still good.  
    Does the troll not like being trolled lol

please don’t hurt yourself when you kick that cat. I’d hate to have to start another thread about an idiot cop hurting himself while attempting to dispatch some kids pet😂

I did pen it on this forum. I am flattered that so many have ripped it off. It is good, I must admit 
    duckmanJR said:
    The return will be in < fifteen minutes.... fight it....but ...you're PWNED 
    Lit up like a Sail.... LOL 

second strike at 3 minutes...with an edit at 6 minutes ...... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    I know you're going to charge the spread again...but it's almost time to watch the 5 o'clock news.... I need to keep abreast of current events....

I'll come back tomorrow and we can visit.... LOL 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited May 11 #79
    duckmanJR said:
    I know you're going to charge the spread again...but it's almost time to watch the 5 o'clock news.... I need to keep abreast of current events....

I'll come back tomorrow and we can visit.... LOL 
    Anytime you are ready.  I’m really enjoying this troll job of yours. Btw here is some reading for you after the news

I did a quick check, man there are a lot of these and negligent discharge cases out there. It seems a lot of people don’t like cops. Even saw a FB group called I hate cops. Can you believe that? Man, it must be frustrating for you. Talk tomorrow 😘
  • Kokosing LoverKokosing Lover Posts: 862 Officer
    duckmanJR said:

Troll it is, then.
     It seems a lot of people don’t like cops. Even saw a FB group called I hate cops. Can you believe that? Man, it must be frustrating for you. Talk tomorrow 😘
    Yeah....F the Police....

They are not feel good people.  Here in America we incarcerate lots of people. More than anywhere in the world.
    Add in that lots of people have very bad interaction with police...... From simple Tickets, and DUI's to drug arrests...the list is long.You name it. At the very best...only 50% of the people are happy when a cop is called and shows up....Nobody is cheery on the way to the graybar hotel. 

Now Vets on the other hand...they are feel good people. My wife watches Dr. Pol..... Loves that show.
    I feel certain their are no " I hate Vets" groups....and why would there be... 

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled

Troll it is, then.
    Well ...Sadly all the fun from the first two pages apparently is played out...... Without some of the other players...it is just salty left...and he has a man crush so it really doesn't count......but it was a good run. 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • cortrcortr Posts: 289 Deckhand
    This thread is completely bizarre.  With all that is going on in today's world, several posters on this thread  have decided to take a discussion about an unruly dog and turned it into an all out war on people's pets.  Get a life!! There are so many more important things that people should be worried about these days!!!
    edited May 12 #84
    cortr said:
    This thread is completely bizarre.  With all that is going on in today's world, several posters on this thread  have decided to take a discussion about an unruly dog and turned it into an all out war on people's pets.  Get a life!! There are so many more important things that people should be worried about these days!!!
    He’s a troll. He really doesn’t enjoy killing dogs.  I played along until he took his ball and went home.
    edited May 12 #85
    duckmanJR said:
     It seems a lot of people don’t like cops. Even saw a FB group called I hate cops. Can you believe that? Man, it must be frustrating for you. Talk tomorrow 😘
    Yeah....F the Police....

They are not feel good people.  Here in America we incarcerate lots of people. More than anywhere in the world.
    Add in that lots of people have very bad interaction with police...... From simple Tickets, and DUI's to drug arrests...the list is long.You name it. At the very best...only 50% of the people are happy when a cop is called and shows up....Nobody is cheery on the way to the graybar hotel. 

Now Vets on the other hand...they are feel good people. My wife watches Dr. Pol..... Loves that show.
    I feel certain their are no " I hate Vets" groups....and why would there be... 

Sorry man, that isn’t it. I know a bunch of cops and they were that way before that became cops. Most were unpopular and picked on and “became the law” to be tough guys. Some are good people and want to help, most are buzz cut a holes that want to show you how much power they have.  That would s the guy you strike me as

another reason is because they shoot themselves of the foot when attempting to dispatch someone’s little pet

No I hate vets FB because veterinarians aren’t tough guy A holes by nature. We are a kind and caring population. 
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 6,359 Admiral
    Hopefully my post was clear, meaning I don't advocate killing dogs for no reason.  I have a fear of (larger) dogs just because of a bad experience that has stayed with me.  

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton
    cortr said:
    He’s a troll. He really doesn’t enjoy killing dogs.  I played along until he took his ball and went home.
    cortr said:
    Heck...look at the time stamp on the post....I didn't go anywhere but out fishing. Was really windy! 

And how do you KNOW I don't enjoy killing dogs? ....  I haven't done it but it doesn't mean it's off the table or that it wouldn't be something  that I would do.... I have not done a lot of things.

Now those guys spearing them with gigs and knocking them in the head with fishing weights...that...is terrible.  
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    duckmanJR said:
    cortr said:
    cortr said:
    Heck...look at the time stamp on the post....I didn't go anywhere but out fishing. Was really windy! 

And how do you KNOW I don't enjoy killing dogs? ....  I haven't done it but it doesn't mean it's off the table or that it wouldn't be something  that I would do.... I have not done a lot of things.

Now those guys spearing them with gigs and knocking them in the head with fishing weights...that...is terrible.  
    I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but maybe you do enjoy killing dogs. Do you kill for food, fear or fun. I think fear. You decided to troll me up for some reason. And I’ll play along. 
    What is your favorite doughnut? Duncan or Krispy cream?

oh, did you hear about the cop that shot his foot attempted to kill some kids pet? It was pretty funny. Want me to send a link?

Also o hear cops beat their wives a lot. Do you do that also? You seem like a wife beater. I bet you have the shirt and jorts to go along with it. 
    kellercl said:
    Hopefully my post was clear, meaning I don't advocate killing dogs for no reason.  I have a fear of (larger) dogs just because of a bad experience that has stayed with me.  
    Of course not. You have a reason to be distrustful. But no one takes you for that guy. Only a psychopath would kill dogs for no reason
    kellercl said:
    Of course not. You have a reason to be distrustful. But no one takes you for that guy. Only a psychopath would kill dogs for no reason

The proper terminology would be  antisocial personality disorder    
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    duckmanJR said:
    cortr said:
    cortr said:

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but maybe you do enjoy killing dogs. Do you kill for food, fear or fun. I think fear. You decided to troll me up for some reason. And I’ll play along. 
    What is your favorite doughnut? Duncan or Krispy cream?

oh, did you hear about the cop that shot his foot attempted to kill some kids pet? It was pretty funny. Want me to send a link?

Also o hear cops beat their wives a lot. Do you do that also? You seem like a wife beater. I bet you have the shirt and jorts to go along with it. 
    You're really reaching...   But I said as much.  I don't know if I do...or don't.... I might though.... What kind of dog are we talking about here... Some yappy little ankle biter ? ...or some foamy mouthed pit bull ?  
    Will you let me come to your clinic  and push a syringe load of "the blue goo"...That may be almost as good ? I dunno..

As for donuts...too fattening... 

As for the link...you were so spun yesterday maybe you forgot that you already mentioned it. 

Wife beating... Really?   And no....the wife is a scot-Irish Catholic girl... as tuff as they come... I keep my hands to myself because I know when I'm outmatched.... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled