Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

FS: Daiwa Zillion 100SHA & Zillion Coastal 100HSA reels

Hi, I have for sale a couple Daiwa Zillion reels. The first one is a Zillion 100SHA 7.1:1 Super High Speed retrieve and the second one is a Zillion Coastal 100HSA 7.3:1 Hyper Speed retrieve. Both of these reels are right handed. These reels are used and show normal wear and tear like small nicks and scratches, please refer to attached pictures.

1-) The Zillion 100SHA reel has not been cleaned or upgraded yet but I could do so for some extra $$. The price for this reel is $170 shipped. Comes with original box and instructions.

2-) I just cleaned and went through the used Zillion Coastal 100HSA reel and replaced some of the factory bearings with high quality stainless steel ball bearings. Upgraded the worm shaft bushing with a ball bearing and added carbon drag washers with Cal's Grease, a $20+ dollar value not including lubes and labor. I used Quantum Red Sauce grease for the main and drive gears, as well as ReelX on the bearings. For an additional $24 I could also upgrade the spool bearings with a set of new ABEC-7 Hybrid Ceramic ball bearings. The price for this reel is $210 shipped and it is ready to be fished hard. It has not been used since I cleaned it and comes with original box and instructions.

Please send payment as a Paypal gift or cover the fees. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions. Thanks

Replies