Skip to main content
Home Big Bend General Fishing & The Outdoors

Been busy with life late Yankeetown inshore slam post

anglerbros 7286anglerbros 7286 Senior MemberCrystal RiverPosts: 658 Officer
Sorry I missed the bash started seeing people post about so I didn't I'd get on here and try to catch up with some posts. Been busy with family from oct-jan and projects here and there. Anyways I've always been jealous of seeing everyone do so well in Yankeetown and after seeing Gary's few trips he did I eventually got a chance to tag along with him. Love his pro xs on his action craft and we did some bouncing around and sure enough we caught fish everywhere we went. I'm happy to get a slam anytime I go because I love the variety. Plenty of snook in the river, some drum in the channel and reds north, couple random trout, seemed to know where each species was and how to target them. We even caught a bonus sheepshead, thanks for letting me tag along not sure of his forum name on here.

Go Pro Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzHvwsxqvGs&feature=youtu.be

Couple days later me and Kelly went to Yankeetown again and got another slam. Starting in the river early for snook on topwater and swim baits, then working the channel edges for reds and drum. November was really good to us every trip we made.

Go Pro Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8D_E9kmqw&feature=youtu.be