Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Bash 2020

Replies

• brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 3,510 Captain
    If everyone shows, we should have about 30 of us from the SOWEGA bunch.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 7,237 Moderator
    If everyone shows, we should have about 30 of us from the SOWEGA bunch.
    Mike, did you get my text? 
    "What fools can not control, they will attempt to destroy."

RJG

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

I did not Ferris. 229-881-0325
    I did not Ferris. 229-881-0325
    Sent

RJG

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• CranfieldCranfield Posts: 1,470 Officer
    edited March 4 #37
    I am happy to make my usual donation , but due to the Coronavirus I will pay this by International Bank Transfer, rather than the used notes I normally take out of the suitcase under the bed. B)
    10-4. Cranfield you should have my info. Nothing has changed and thank you.
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 5,246 Admiral
    Cranfield said:
    I am happy to make my usual donation , but due to the Coronavirus I will pay this by International Bank Transfer, rather than the used notes I normally take out of the suitcase under the bed. B)
    If you will send me the suitcase from under the bed, I will disinfect the used notes for you for a small fee. 
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,311 Admiral
    Grandkids don't get out of school until the 10th. Family cant make it. We will be down over the summer though. If you see cars stop in. Take care - Ken
  • skywayskyway St. Pete FLPosts: 129 Deckhand
    Unsure about a new job on the horizon at this time and too early to commit.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,374 AG
    I guess we need to keep an eye on this covid situation. If it's not settled down by Bash time we might want to think about having it or not. We still have over two months. I'm going to hold off on buying any raffle prizes at the moment and we'll play it by what is going on closer to that time. I'm not worried about who I'm around now but we all will be coming from different areas. Don't need y
    all faulkers infecting me :D

What do y'all think?
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,904 Captain
    Keep your eye on the ball.....
    Well, it's not looking good for the Bash. I guess we'll keep waiting to see what happens. 

Who knows what will happen but the talks of not peaking until June are being talked about now. 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
    Hopefully things will look better by then. I know a lot of these folks around Albany ain't slowing down much. Walmart, every Dollar store , Tractor Supply are packed every time I drive by. No sense at all.
    Hopefully things will look better by then. I know a lot of these folks around Albany ain't slowing down much. Walmart, every Dollar store , Tractor Supply are packed every time I drive by. No sense at all.
    Albany's thinning the herd. :)

RJG

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Trust me, if I didn't have to work there's no way I'd be in Albany.
  • DukesFinDukesFin Posts: 595 Officer
    I'm headed offshore for some snapper on the 9th... Maybe I should drag the kayak over the weekend before and hang out with a bunch of weirdos! :wink:  I can't tell you the last time I fished that area!
    I'll leave her at home though... Wow... This was a LONG time ago!!!

Good to see you post Dukes.

How's that boy doing? He has to be about 13 by now!?!?
    Danny is 8... He doesn't know it yet but tomorrow afternoon, we'll be on a boat chasing some monster redfish. He's got his own kayak that he follows me on (and I tow him on as well) but tomorrow will be his 1st redfish trip! I won a charter during a kayak fishing event so I decided it would be a great opportunity to get Danny hooked on fishing down here. Life is good though time moves faster and faster! It sure is good to see some old screen names on here! Lots of new ones as well so that's good. Haven't run Ferris off yet, huh?
    That was my attempt of saying time flies!!

Nahw. ferris is a good guy. Stop by more often. 
    Ferris & Billy are two of the most patient men I've ever seen online!
    Hey Dukes. Good to hear from you and good to see you out and active. The years fly by don't they? 

RJG

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Good to see you post Duke. Glad ya'll are doing well
    Just got off the phone with the Moorings. They are open and plan to be unless an executive order is given. They are now again taking reservations for out of state people and keeping the ones they currently have. They require a 48 hr notice to cancel a room without being charged for the room but would like as much notice as possible. 

How many people in and out of state plan on attending as things are now? I have not purchased the first raffle item so far.  The Bash is 3 weeks from this Friday and lots of things need to be done if it is still a go. Not sure what Pam, Chuck and BIL have done so far either.

Are we going to have it or not? I'm sure some will still go if not but if there is only going to be a small group not as many that will change the amount of items purchased and food brought.   

We still plan to be there regardless. 3-4 folks

As far as I know everyone from SOWEGA that chimed in earlier are still on for it. I will check.

• bbbbbb Posts: 1,035 Officer
    I will still be going to Carrabelle if the forecast is good for fishing offshore.   
    bbb said:
    I will still be going to Carrabelle if the forecast is good for fishing offshore.   
    ok, so you won't be at the Bash then, got it!
    Still looking at 25-30 from all the SOWEGA group including my folks. These 25-30 already have rooms reserved. Still waiting on a couple more to answer.