Home Off Topic

Coronavirus

Replies

• Bimini_TwistedBimini_Twisted TampaPosts: 2,267 Captain
    cadman said:
    Not that anyone on here cares, but we just hit 1 million dead worldwide from Covid 19. 
    Some hoax.
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 6,375 Admiral
    9 million die a year from hunger.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,866 Admiral
     BT has a nice income and no worries. So what if 9 million go hungry. 
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,633 AG
    2amigo said:
     BT has a nice income and no worries. So what if 9 million go hungry. 
    It's not his fault they are on a diet. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 7,069 Admiral
    As far as I’m concerned all these wealthy movie stars and performers or whatever they’re all hypocrites. Maybe even someone this forum.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,633 AG
    As far as I’m concerned all these wealthy movie stars and performers or whatever they’re all hypocrites. Maybe even someone this forum.
    Why?

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 9,050 Moderator
    Name them.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

edited September 27 #9759
    cadman said:
    Why?
    I am guessing because they can afford to buy food for the hungry since they "care" so much.  I forgot caring means posting how much you "care" on social media.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton
    I've been right a lot. Let's see what happens.
    You have an odd definition of right.

-Walter Payton
    kellercl said:
    Oh, sorry, my mistake, somebody else said that when there were only 200 deaths and promised a plan.
    kellercl said:
    Oh, sorry, my mistake, somebody else said that when there were only 200 deaths and promised a plan.
    My apologies.  I forgot you sing the same old song over and over.  I mistakenly thought your had new material.  Carry on.  

-Walter Payton

Not really. No more than those you oppose.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Not really. No more than those you oppose.
    Some hoax.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 5,025 Admiral
    kellercl said:
    9 million die a year from hunger.
    A tiny percentage of the money spent on the kung flu could fix world hunger and save 9 million lives. Its 100% curable 
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
    In fairness, there was a two or three day period way back in late March when a plan was touted by those in charge. There was suppose to be drive through testing in every Walmart, Target, Walgreen's and CVS parking lot, and Google was going to compile all the contact testing data on a national portal.

Gee, it's almost like they stood in front on the nation and announced that and it never happened, and it was forgotten about in a few days.

By almost, of course, I mean exactly. 
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,970 Admiral
    I don't know what you think guys but if the CDC's worst scenario (3 and 4) give us the following death ratio I'm wondering what about we are speaking for.
    That death ratio is more or less the same of the people who die playing golf...

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,866 Admiral
    Balla, chart makes seasonal flu more dangerous at this point
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,585 AG
    Well he continues to use the word hoax out of context even though he either knows what he said or it is true if you repeat a lie enough.

Captain Todd Approves

• BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,970 Admiral
    2amigo said:
    Balla, chart makes seasonal flu more dangerous at this point
    Exactly.
    There is a short circuit between the weight the countries Health Institutions give at Covid and what they impose as rules. This is the inexplicable point to me. Except if the real goal is not the health of the people...
    We are use to say in this side of the pond "thinking bad is a sin, but often you are right".
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    813...that's right 813 positive cases reported yesterday in Florida.

Captain Todd Approves

If only we had a comprehensive plan. 

-Walter Payton
    How do you know that's real?

Why should I believe your numbers over Big Battery's or others?

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

ooooooo that averages out to 1,500 poor souls in 2 days.

Captain Todd Approves

Well, that's the problem with no well coordinated and properly managed national testing plan, isn't it?

But seems silly to me that some only look at the days with lower numbers, and then discount the days that spike as some sort of hoax.

I'm not looking for you to believe my numbers.
  • dogman18dogman18 Posts: 433 Deckhand
    No end in sight. 
    “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
    ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Well, that's the problem with no well coordinated and properly managed national testing plan, isn't it?

But seems silly to me that some only look at the days with lower numbers, and then discount the days that spike as some sort of hoax.

Ha ha ha .  From the guy who stopped posting numbers when they got too low to serve a purpose for him.

Captain Todd Approves

edited September 29 #9780
    mplspug said:

Ha ha ha .  From the guy who stopped posting numbers when they got too low to serve a purpose for him.
    Last I checked the number of deaths from this so called hoax isn't getting any lower.

Then why do you post them day after day for everyone here to see? I have to assume you believe those numbers or else you wouldn't post them.

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)