Home Northeast (3 Forums) Northeast Fishing Reports

Majesty 12/15

My sister-in-law gave us 3 tickets for the Majesty last Christmas, and we finally used them. I took my 12yr old, and my 13yr old nephew. It was nice, cool ride out, and just a lazy ground swell underneath the boat. On the way out, we were greeted by a big pod of dolphin that rode the bow wake for a while.

At our first drop, the beeliners were biting really good. Here's my nephew w/ a double.

The ocean stayed smooth, and we hit a hand full of bottom spots. The bite was pretty good all day, and we easily limited on beeliners. We also had to throw back a bunch of red snapper too. At the last spot, I brought this nice porgy over the rail.

The Capt, and crew of the Majesty worked really hard, and were fun to fish with. We ended up w/ our limit of beeliners, plus a couple of seabass, a trigger, and that big porgy. No grouper or cobia were caught, but everybody on board left w/ smiles on their faces, and stringers of fish. Here's a pic of one of the fish boxes.

Here's us back at the dock w/ our final stringer. Ain't no fake smiles in this pic, the boys had a great time!

- Joey

Replies