D500 vs D7500

For those of you familiar w/Nikon, is the different (especially AF) worth the $600 or so higher cost?
I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.

Replies

• PicmanPicman Posts: 298 Deckhand
    Can’t speak for the 7500 but the D500 is so [email protected] I own 2..
  • HostorHostor PraguePosts: 3 Greenhorn
    Try to get Canon. 
    Cheap kit, good quality!
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,183 AG
    Still using my D500. Excellent camera
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • WB DrifterWB Drifter Posts: 202 Deckhand

I've got a D7500 and it takes the place of the D90's I had before. The AF works for me, but I don't ask a lot out of it. I only need one card slot. I do use the onboard flash from time to time. I don't think the D500 has one.

Speaking of the Flash ....

Hey Dave, what that does "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" stand for? .... ;-]

[SIGPIC] You are only allowed 0 images. [/SIGPIC]

I've got a D7500 and it takes the place of the D90's I had before. The AF works for me, but I don't ask a lot out of it. I only need one card slot. I do use the onboard flash from time to time. I don't think the D500 has one.

Speaking of the Flash ....

Hey Dave, what that does "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" stand for? .... ;-]

It means the old image hosting site charges now and won't show your photo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • WB DrifterWB Drifter Posts: 202 Deckhand
    Thanks for the reply Dave.

I thought it might a show of disappointment that this forum doesn't support some of  the old forum's features. It did get me to update my profile though.

Best wishes for 2020 ....
    [SIGPIC] You are only allowed 0 images. [/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the reply Dave.

I thought it might a show of disappointment that this forum doesn't support some of  the old forum's features. It did get me to update my profile though.

Best wishes for 2020 ....

Back at you. I don't get onto much anymore since the purge. Plus the wife's fishing days are over. Bad back and getting arthritis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]