10k trip

JW_YakAnglerJW_YakAngler NaplesPosts: 172 Deckhand
I've been off the water for a few months dealing with health issues(cancer). I finally felt good enough to get one trip in before surgery next week. The trip was a blast, as I got a nice sleigh ride that will have to hold me over for the 3-6 month estimated recovery from getting cut open from my groin to my chest. Enjoy the video, and hopefully I will be posting again sooner than expected sporting an awesome scar.

Replies

• carvedtonescarvedtones ncPosts: 26 Greenhorn
    Very nice jack! Glad you got a couple of reds. I can't remember ever pulling so hard for someone in a fishing video. I hope things go well for you. Your awesome attitude will help.
  • Hobie AnglerHobie Angler Posts: 369 Deckhand
    I've been off the water for a few months dealing with health issues(cancer). I finally felt good enough to get one trip in before surgery next week. The trip was a blast, as I got a nice sleigh ride that will have to hold me over for the 3-6 month estimated recovery from getting cut open from my groin to my chest. Enjoy the video, and hopefully I will be posting again sooner than expected sporting an awesome scar.
    Good video!  Hope you recover quickly. Fish are biting. Subscribed!  See you soon!