Home Boating

2008 18ft Panga Marine Skiff

NL1981NL1981 St. PetersburgPosts: 1 Greenhorn
edited October 2019 in Boating #1
I am trying to find some one to do a little glass work. I have a 2008 18ft Panga Marine Skiff that is bare bones. I just put a new tiller 50hp Suzuki on it. I am looking to get the interior resurfaced and a storage box/seat in the boat. I would like to also find someone who could fabricate a grab bar to attach to the new box. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am in St. Pete. I added a few pictures of how it is now. I like the box/console that is on the Cayo 173 tiller.

Replies

• FishWithChrisFishWithChris TallahasseePosts: 143 Deckhand
    This is going to be a fun project.  

I'm a big fan of the work that MTS Boat Worx does (lakeland area).  They mostly work on Aluminum boats and metal fabrication but I'm sure they can whip something up.  Otherwise, you may be better off sourcing a tiller console from a current mfg and then fabbing around it. 
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark
  • Alex from GAAlex from GA Posts: 1,659 Captain
    Enclosed is a picture of my friend's 18' panga setup pretty well.  BTW that's me in the picture.
  • PangamanPangaman Posts: 911 Officer
    Check with panga marine. They sell consoles and other parts separately.