Home General Paddle Craft

Had a great day

SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
It’s been a long time since I posted a report, but I have been fishing two to three times a week and wearing them out.
Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• kellerclkellercl Posts: 6,360 Admiral
    Nice, glad to hear it.  I'm still loving your lure recommendation.  I'm catching everything on it.  Spanish, reds, snook, trout, jacks, etc.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    Believe it or not , it has increased my catch my a long shot. I used to love to throw gold Johnson Sprite in 1/2 oz. But the trout don't like gold all that much. So it limits you to Reds only just about. Now with the Rapala I can catch anything that is in the water, and sometimes back to back casts. Pull a trout, and then a red. It has been a game changer for me. Glad you like it as well.

Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• kellerclkellercl Posts: 6,360 Admiral
    I would agree 100%, game changer here.  I have caught more fish and a much wider variety of fish.  I couldn't be more pleased.  It is my go to lure.  I don't even second guess what to toss first.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”

-Walter Payton