September weekly shore trips on the Gulf

If you looking for lots of fish pictures you better skip this report and go on to the next one.  If you want to see photos from several beautiful areas  near the Gulf then you came to the right place.  St Marks, Bald Point,Cedar Keys, Shell Mound, Shired Island Suwanee, Dixie Main Line Road. 
Went back and forth in my mind to post or not to post because of the size of my fish didn't measure up to the other reports.   But as you see I did anyway.   I was doing things I love, fishing, hiking, exploring, taking photos and getting away from it all.  I left the boat in my driveway and took off to see new things. Catching fish was no trouble at all, over a hundred caught this month on my four weekly trips,.High percent were catfish but still caught some reds, trout, and others.  Most were to small to keep but I wasn't keeping any anyway. Some of the tidal creek I got a hit on every cast on shrimps , gulps, white pearl shrimps and any paddle tail lure I cast.  Others creeks nothing so it was time to move on to the next one after fishing awhile.

I went down dirt roads to find creeks to fish. Wish I have 4 wheel drive to go down others. One trip I saw only one other person in 5 hours and he was going by in a small boat fly fishing. He said he caught 15 in less than a hour.   Had  a gator swim just  a few feet from me and when he saw me he jumped and so did I. Glad he kept on going.  Eagles, ospreys and many others birds were a common sight in these out of the way places.  Bring bug spray you are going to need it if you go to these places..

Had Shired Island to myself and watched a beautiful sunset and turned around to watch the full harvest moon rise.  Great to photo and witness. 

Ok here a small 17 inch red photo to make it look like a fishing report.

Image may contain outdoor

Image may contain sky cloud tree plant ocean outdoor nature and water

Image may contain sky cloud twilight outdoor water and nature

Image may contain sky nature and outdoor

Image may contain sky tree cloud plant twilight outdoor and nature

Image may contain sky tree plant ocean outdoor nature and water

Image may contain sky tree plant outdoor nature and water

Image may contain ocean sky beach cloud outdoor nature and water

Image may contain one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain sky ocean tree cloud plant outdoor nature and water

Image may contain sky tree plant grass outdoor nature and water

Image may contain sky cloud tree plant outdoor nature and water