Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

Avet LX6.0 on an Ande Rod

Selling my heavy live bait combo, Avet LX6.0 on an Ande tournament saltwater 7', medium heavy. This combo is spotless, bought the reel a month ago and spooled it with 350 yards of 80 pound power pro, only reason I'm selling is because I went to the opposite coast for school and I'm looking for something a little smaller. Price is pretty firm at $350 but I would consider offers. Thanks for looking. Located in Ft Myers.

Replies

• eagle11eagle11 Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Hey, interested in the reel only, what would you want for that?
  • eagle11eagle11 Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Selling my heavy live bait combo, Avet LX6.0 on an Ande tournament saltwater 7', medium heavy. This combo is spotless, bought the reel a month ago and spooled it with 350 yards of 80 pound power pro, only reason I'm selling is because I went to the opposite coast for school and I'm looking for something a little smaller. Price is pretty firm at $350 but I would consider offers. Thanks for looking. Located in Ft Myers.
    Are you still selling this? Willing to trade for a Seigler SG? 
  • OHoutdoorsOHoutdoors Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    eagle11 said:
    Are you still selling this? Willing to trade for a Seigler SG? 
    yea I would definitely consider, do you have any pictures of the reel? Is it on a rod?
    Still available. Bump.
    Price reduced, make an offer