FSU at Virginia

cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 27,453 AG
FSU loses this one by 14 points unless Taggart performs a miracle this week. 

Virginia 35 FSU 21 

Go Virginia!!

Mini Mart Magnate

Replies

• The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 3,996 Captain
    I find it a little odd that a Gator is posting up the FSU games..............I assume that since FSU is so infrequently bad that you desire to enjoy every minute of the brief time we are bad.
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012, 2017

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 2,149 Captain
    I find it a little odd that a Gator is posting up the FSU games..............I assume that since FSU is so infrequently bad that you desire to enjoy every minute of the brief time we are bad.
    He is a sad little boy.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 7,080 Admiral
    What I find odd is the lack of FSU fans starting threads praising the teams accomplishments

sorry could not type that without laughing
  • pottydocpottydoc The thriving metropolis of Umatilla Posts: 3,329 Captain
    There’s something to praise?  And I’m sure if the Gators were playing this bad, there wouldn’t be a lot threads being started by y’all. 
    Well they did get rid of the pink purse, so there is that
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 4,687 Captain
    edited September 10 #7
    Noles (especially Resin) always started Gata game threads. Funny how the two Nole brothers here, Res and Conchy, have either mostly disappeared or switched allegiances to another team. Gata’s on here stuck through whatever happened to the team. 
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 4,201 Captain
    I don't get the Seminoles vs gators crap.  You all are second fiddle to Bama, Clemson and the dawgs.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 27,453 AG
    Actually, Frank used to post up every Gator and every FSU game until he got banned. I decided to keep it up for him since he is gone. That was how I got started doing this last year before I found out your coach sucked. 

Besides, no FSU fan will ever post up a thread about the game. 

Mini Mart Magnate

cadman said:
    Actually, Frank used to post up every Gator and every FSU game until he got banned. I decided to keep it up for him since he is gone. That was how I got started doing this last year before I found out your coach sucked. 

Nole fans posted up gator games when we were sure to lose. I used to post up both games occasionally up in an objective view and the Nole brothers would always post up negative stuff on the Gata thread and never post on their own game. 🤓
    cadman said:

Probably right, we are not real enthused at present but we know that one way or the other we will rise:  unless the stupid administration has really annoyed God with their minority pandering  BS.  Then we could become GA Tech.............USC..............Notre Dame.................once greats now stuck at the almost good level.

I think God likes Clemson now...........they seem to have an integrated team.   We seem a little racist.............

So you think god cares about football, 
    Bless your heart
    Ask Bobby.  He knows a lot more about football than most of us................just sayin'

FSU's problem is money, If they fire Taggart and cough up $17 million after spending $4.5 million to Oregon to get him. 

Then they will need to cough up $6 million in salary for a new coach and buy out whatever contract he has or take another teams reject 

It could cost FSU $25 mil to replace Taggart at the end of this year if they decide to do that. I don't see where they will get the money. 

More than likely, Taggart gets another year and maybe he gets lucky like he did at South Florida when they were getting ready to fire him and finds him a QB and FSU wins some games next year. Taggart also needs to fire the defensive coordinator before next year, 

Mini Mart Magnate

The DC needs to go now, unless the defense shows a vast improvement in Saturday’s game. When your offense puts up 31 points, you shouldn’t lose. When they put up 45, it should be a blow out. 
    edited September 11 #16
    Firing Willy is not ALL about money like some would want you to think. FSU Boosters have assets they could sell off if needed. Obviously they don't want to do that if they don't have to. Bigger than the money is the fact that FSU is on the verge of hiring a new President. That person will be hiring a new AD which will want to hire the next head football coach. 
    pottydoc said:
     unless the defense shows a vast improvement in Saturday’s game. 
    lol Improvement against a good disciplined Virginia team? I don't see that happening.
    Neither do I. I think we lose by 30, maybe more. I’ll be glad to be wrong, but I fully expect to see a butt kicking. 
    Virginia 38-10 on this one.  38-13 though if the Noles line a few more guys up backwards
    Hey, we are going to score some points 52-38..........we get beat.

edited September 12 #21
    The new DC ah I mean analysts was hired today. Good hire but it might be a little late for this season. 
    FSU defense is currently ranked 124th. Maybe he can get them in the top 100?

Mini Mart Magnate

• johnpowersjohnpowers BayPosts: 1,232 Officer
    cadman said:
    FSU's problem is money, If they fire Taggart and cough up $17 million after spending $4.5 million to Oregon to get him. 

Then they will need to cough up $6 million in salary for a new coach and buy out whatever contract he has or take another teams reject 

It could cost FSU $25 mil to replace Taggart at the end of this year if they decide to do that. I don't see where they will get the money. 

More than likely, Taggart gets another year and maybe he gets lucky like he did at South Florida when they were getting ready to fire him and finds him a QB and FSU wins some games next year. Taggart also needs to fire the defensive coordinator before next year, 

They will dig up Bert and auction his corpse off. 
    cadman said:
    FSU defense is currently ranked 124th. Maybe he can get them in the top 100?
    41st.  With the same improvement .   Hey , I'll take it............should be better by ..........let's say ............the Florida game

• SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 3,563 Captain
    Firing Willy is not ALL about money like some would want you to think. FSU Boosters have assets they could sell off if needed. Obviously they don't want to do that if they don't have to. Bigger than the money is the fact that FSU is on the verge of hiring a new President. That person will be hiring a new AD which will want to hire the next head football coach. 
    How much plasma do your boosters have to sell?
    You should have been here yesterday
  • Fatbackdurham1Fatbackdurham1 SomewhereotherthanherePosts: 37 Greenhorn
    The Semenoles will be good this year. We have a black coach. All you haters go away. 
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,569 AG
    SKRONG
    Warning Level 2
    Billie Swaggart won some gamez. Be nice dudes. FSU will be no.1 before Christmas, 2098. Maybe.
    Retired Viego is back

Mini Mart Magnate

Who is this monster?
    cadman said:
    Retired Viego is back
    Good call