Almost don't want to do this............

Hello all.  The last time I posted here, I got my butt handed to me by a handful of guys that thought they'd have a field day at my expense lol.  I've been fishing the 40' and in scene out of the Homosassa River.  I recently bought a new 2019 Bulls Bay 230 and have set it up for offshore.  It's powered by a Zuk 250 that pushes it along in the mid 40's.  I use the Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 112 volt, 72' shaft for most (all) of my anchoring.  All the safety stuff.  Ditch bag with epirb, handheld vhf and the typical stuff that goes with it.  Also just got a Garmin Inreach SE+  for two way texting from anywhere on the water.  2 600' of rode and 2 plow anchors.  Electronics are 2 new Garmin Echomap Plus 94sv,  plus a Gen 3  Lowrance 7  that I will be running the Strikelines Middle grounds 3D map.  This is a deep gunnel boat made to fish offshore.  Looking for experienced guys that can take a long day on the water, maybe overnight.  Also looking at teaming up with other boats headed that way.    (Middle Grounds)

I fish with a few guys nearshore but they're a little leary to go too far outside.  I haven't done a Middle Grounds trip yet but it's in the cards after a few trial runs to 70, 80'.  I've had the boat for 5 months and had a 20' Pioneer Sportfish in the same area for 3 years prior.  Also owned a commercial tuna business on the Big Island of Hawaii for several years.  Oh,  I'm a young 65 !   LOL !

Please don't respond to this post unless you can be respectful or supportive..........

That's my spiel..................     Thanks,       Al V.

Replies