Petition to FS and the GH forum

binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 8,797 Admiral
If you are going to let myfwcc post selectively on this forum, you should also require them to answer questions on this forum.

To allow them to selectively post closures n such is taking advantage of your members and your website and should not be allowed.

This website IMO is and has been the best for many reasons, time to call them out and make them responsible to answer our questions and not just let them use this forum as a way for them to express what THEY only want to express only.

Only seems fair to me and a lot of others who have expressed the same feelings.

Replies

• gritsnhuntin1gritsnhuntin1 Posts: 1,044 Officer
    Why not ask away? See if THEY respond. Pretty sure they keep up with this site.
  • james 14james 14 Posts: 3,001 Moderator
    Not that this is MY website, but if FWC wants to make an account they are free to post just like any other member. Why would they be required to jump through extra hoops?
  • swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 2,359 Captain
    Don't be a hater Bohicaman ;)
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,197 AG
    Just the fact that there is a "certain element" here will keep them off here except to post  public information. 
    Lets face it Rich...they know you and certain members here and they will not engage....they are smarter than you.  
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 9,327 Admiral
    How is posting public information "taking advantage?"

Unwad your panties.  I get your dissatisfaction, but there ain't nothing to this argument you're making. 
    Sounds a bit "sandy" if you get my drift.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,456 Captain
    FWCC staff & related notably absent from forum discourse.
    Probably just as well- Dianne Egman / Bear Hunt proved troublesome.
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
  • binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 8,797 Admiral
    Ya, when the tuff questions were asked she bailed and so did the rest. The public should be first and foremost when scientific data has been presented and ignored. But in this day and age people become friends with these constituents try to ride on their coattails then WHAM they are re assigned , retired, or disappear. Then repeat over and over again.

FWC uses this site to CYA but has no QA and or accountability as to why they do the things they do.

FWC hates the fact that sites like these expose the political- ness of their agency.... just ask a local warden off the record he or she will tell you..its a job to them now a survival of the fittest job no longer a passion

Lots of really great people in FWC, and lots of people who wish they could post here but cant...because they will loose their golden parachute. And lots of BS behind the myfwcc who care less about the animals and the environment but more about how they can get a raise

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,197 AG
    FWC staff read this site as comic relief. 
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 8,797 Admiral
    Dr Eason would agree...
  • TerribleTedTerribleTed Posts: 274 Deckhand
    They do have the "ASK THE FWC". I use it all the time. An officer answers your questions.
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 1,815 Captain
    duckmanJR said:
    Don’t we all?
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
  • H20dadH20dad Posts: 1,606 Captain
    duckmanJR said:
    Don’t we all?
    Everything wingbat posts is serious!  You must respect his authoritah!

• bgeorgebgeorge Plant City FLPosts: 1,634 Captain
    FWC staff is to do the will of the commission.  Unfortunately they have less public voice than those on the outside.  They can internally communicate.  Some are lucky enough to know some staff who will openly communicate their opinions.  That usually happens after they learn that it will not come back to bite them.  Certain commissioners used to watch what happened here and would occasionally interact.  

After watching how some here will bash, I do not blame them for as Joe Friday used to say.  Just the facts ma'am.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.