Up and moving
    Proverbs 13:3
  • swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 2,079 Captain
    Morning everyone...
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 3,863 Moderator
    Good morning

." why would someone want to be a moderator in the first place?"

"There is no compensation for that task other than the satisfaction one might get from being an ***."

mindyabizness

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 3,218 Captain
    mornin
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,753 Captain
    Good morning 
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 3,679 Captain
    Moenin!
    God, save the South!
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 10,657 AG
    good morning
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 13,202 AG

Mornin

I've had a headache since last Sunday a week ago. I NEVER get them. A few days it was worse than others. Yesterday it was BAD so I was talked into making a Dr. apt. They got me in at 3p and by 4p I was at the ER. CT scan ordered.

2 hr wait in the waiting room and then a 2hr wait in the room and they figured out what was causing the pain. Even though I was not stopped up in the head and could hear just fine the CT scan showed that my right sinus cavity between my teeth and eye was so clogged (super sinus infection) it was about to rupture and causing all the pain. Heavy antibiotics for 10 days and ibuprofen as needed. Dr. said it was so bad that the meds may not work and have to be removed by ENT Dr. Hopefully the meds will work.

BTW- there are some "tools" in an ER waiting room......

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 10,657 AG
    @micci_man
     can you do a sinus rinse to help relieve the pressure?  Get a Netti Pot and some sanitized water (not tap) and flush that crap out!  
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 3,679 Captain
    edited August 13 #11
    I am pleased to hear it’s sinuses.
    Not an aniorism...
    payt very close attention to headaches if you never have them.
    Get to the doctor sooner..
    Get well soon.
    God, save the South!
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Posts: 2,178 Captain
    When it rains it pours doesn't it micci-man! You hang in there and get yours straightened out and I will too! Injection treatment today at the Mayo Clinic for inflamed nerve in lower back caused by a shipboard accident many years ago when at sea in the USN. You've got my "positive thoughts",micci! Hang in there----we'll whip it!