Stuart women I need your help....

My wife's bday is Wednesday and she wants a toe ring, but I have no idea where to get one. Any suggestions for a Stuart locationwould be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Fail to plan, plan to fail.......

Replies

• BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    Jewelry store??? :huh:D
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    I was thinking of a surf shop, maybe.
  • GRSCGRSC Posts: 939 Officer
    fishknut wrote: »
    My wife's bday is Wednesday and she wants a toe ring, but I have no idea where to get one.

There are some rules here .... even in the new format :R
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Square GrouperSquare Grouper Posts: 120 Deckhand
    :S
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    GRSC wrote: »

lol!

at least if you get the wrong one you can take it back, I bought a chick a tattoo once and never saw her again. :(
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    GRSC wrote: »

Yeah, Show us the "toe".....
    OK I'll get some pics, as long as you guys promise not to show anyone else.......
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    pinky promise!
  • poolmanpoolman Posts: 69 Greenhorn
    Don't you mean piggie promise.
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Camel toe ring? We need specifics..
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • blf212blf212 Posts: 243 Deckhand
    This topic has legs.....
  • Waterman03Waterman03 Posts: 35 Deckhand
    You could probably find them at deep 6 dive shop. The one in Stuart next to carrabbas is closed but hopefully the one in Jensen is still open. You could also check out surf central there on us 1, ohana surf shop which I think is around stracuzzi plaza, or there is a new surf shop in the same plaza as that new publix on baker rd (if its not in that plaza then its in the plaza north of there) happy shopping!
    2001 17' Maverick Master Angler
    1070821.jpg
    Waterman03 wrote: »
    You could probably find them at deep 6 dive shop. The one in Stuart next to carrabbas is closed but hopefully the one in Jensen is still open. You could also check out surf central there on us 1, ohana surf shop which I think is around stracuzzi plaza, or there is a new surf shop in the same plaza as that new publix on baker rd (if its not in that plaza then its in the plaza north of there) happy shopping!

Thanks WM!
  • blueyed-goofblueyed-goof Posts: 159 Deckhand
    I suppose it depends on does she want a "clip on" style....as in is it something that clamps around her toe or does she want a full circle ring that you have to slide over the toe? The "clip on" is easier to find, but IMO they break far too easily and I like the full circle because it won't easily slip off....another place to look is places like CLaires or Spencers....they'll often have some neat rings. If she wants a full circle ring....easiest thing to do would be to look for childrens rings since a lot of jewelry stores don't sell really small sizes in rings...gotta get them resized....unless she has big toes...that's where I look for rings.... www.toerings.com has a lot of neat styles too....

good luck
    Thanks everyone I got her two at Nautical But Nice on US1.