New 2018 Ankona Copperhead now $28,000

RounderdogRounderdog Bokeelia, FLPosts: 3 Greenhorn
edited June 30 in Classifieds: Boats #1

I took delivery of this 2018 Tournament Edition Copperhead from the great folks at Ankona Boats in Fort Pierce last August and hauled it to my home in Bokeelia, FL. Had it in the water for a week -- and put all of 6 hours on the four-stroke Suzuki DF60A -- before a medical issue forced me to put it in mothballs under my house. It has remained there ever since. 

I've kept it washed and waxed, added stabilizer to the fuel and periodically recharged the batteries. It's in the same pristine condition as on the day I picked it up. Finally, after much hemming and hawing, I'm ready to sell. 

The skiff rides like a dream. It’s compact -- 16'4" in length with a hull weight of only 450 lbs. -- but super stable and super dry. It floats in the advertised 5" of water. The aforementioned Suzuki four-stroke, which has a top speed of 40 mph, is covered until August 2024 by an extended warranty that transfers with the sale.

The boat comes with a 12-gallon aluminum gas tank, plumbed bait well, fold-down backrest, jump seat in front of the center console with storage/cooler space inside and a poling platform equipped with a detachable leaning post. The hull color is “Sea Foam,” the decks are a matte white. 

Add-ons include a 12v 55lb.-thrust Minn Kota Co-pilot trolling motor; Power Pole Micro anchor and spike; Atlas Micro jack plate; Lenco trim tabs; Garmin EchoMap 74 navigation unit and a 22' Moonlighter carbon push pole. A 2018 Float-On aluminum trailer with spare tire and hub assembly also is part of the deal.

I have nearly $31,000 invested in this Copperhead but am willing to let it go for $28,000. If you're interested or would like more information, feel free to call or shoot me a text at (561) 345-1111. 

Not only will you be getting a great boat at a fair price but you'll be jumping to the head of the Copperhead line. When I bought mine last year the time from order to delivery was nearly six months. 

Thanks,
RD

Replies