Thursday

Good morning.

Another cool day, 77F high with a low of 56 tonight.

." why would someone want to be a moderator in the first place?"

"There is no compensation for that task other than the satisfaction one might get from being an ***."

mindyabizness

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Replies

• trout069trout069 Posts: 4,691 Captain
    Good morning 
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 3,159 Captain
    morning folks
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 10,152 AG
    Mornin
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • billybobbillybob Posts: 830 Officer
    Morning y’all 
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 13,049 AG

Mornin

Clear skies for a day or two and back in the 90's. We needed the rain, now we need a dry out LOL.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
    micci_man said:

Mornin

Clear skies for a day or two and back in the 90's. We needed the rain, now we need a dry out LOL.

I was still ok with the drought when it was dry and sunny, once it opened up, i knew it wasn't going to stop for weeks.   
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • Nick NikonNick Nikon Posts: 2,124 Captain
    Good morning ...

Blue sky ... for a while.

The next ten days look grim.
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 3,553 Captain
    Good morning!
    i walked around the house yesterday and decided it was time to cut grass again before more rain fall.
    Have a super day!
    God, save the South!
    Good morning!
    i walked around the house yesterday and decided it was time to cut grass again before more rain fall.
    Have a super day!
    Today is my lawnmower's 17th birthday.   The mower itself is a Husquvarna.   Much newer.   2013 I think.  IDk what I'm gonna do when he moves out, I guess go back to mowing it myself.  
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 3,553 Captain
    Happy Birthday for your son!
    Cheers!
    God, save the South!